Blockchain technology has recently gained tremendous momentum across mainstream industry verticals and is poised to dramatically change the business process landscape and customer experience. The buzz surrounding blockchain has also created some confusion, leading many firms to consider decisions whether to invest in, and use the technology to remain competitive or to defer. This lack of clarity leads to several questions, including:
- What are the appropriate and relevant business scenarios for blockchain?
- How can you utilize core Blockchain concepts such as smart contracts and distributed/public ledgers?
- What are the relative merits of integrating Blockchain with technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things (IoT)?
- How do you evaluate available blockchain vendor implementations with each of their pros and cons?
- How does blockchain impact critical areas such as audit, risk management and regulatory compliance?
The depth and range of expertise available at TechPar provide our clients with the support they need to resolve these questions and succeed throughout their blockchain journey in a risk and technology appropriate way, at the right time and within budget.
Blockchain Adoption Strategic Planning and Execution
TechPar’s Blockchain group of professionals offer firms long-term technical and risk strategic guidance, as well as assistance in embarking on initial implementations and proofs of concept.
Our services include:
- Use case selection and evaluation
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Strategic roadmap planning
- Solutions architecture
- Vendor selection
- Project management
- Assessment of existing implementation efforts
- Audit, risk management and regulatory compliance support
Contact Bob Trojan to discuss how we can assist you regarding the use of Blockchain.
Please visit our Blockchain Blog.