Steven Abraham has over 35 years experience in management consulting, IT services, technology, media, entertainment, communications and related investment advisory. Steve is currently a Managing Principal in TechPar Group, with overall responsibility for TPG’s practice in the West.
Steve also serves as Executive-in-Residence for the $2B hedge fund, Matrix Capital Management LP, focusing on public company investments in media/entertainment and technology, including cloud, analytics, security, distributed computing and genomics.
Steve previously was a VP/general manager with IBM’s Global Business Services, responsible for the global Media/Entertainment consulting and SI business. Prior to IBM he was Global Managing Partner of the Entertainment, Media and Communications industry consulting practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting.
Mr. Abraham holds an MS in Computer Science from UCLA where he was a Regent’s Fellow, and a BS in Math/Computer Science from UCSB where he graduated Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa.
Stanley Stern offers clients the benefit of 25 years of experience in Financial Services, with a focus on Regulatory Compliance.
Stanley’s skills and experience include:
- Chief Compliance Officer for a Broker Dealer and Electronic Communications Network (ECN):
- Managed all regulatory interaction, exams, inquiries, reviews, and audits for BD and ECN (including SEC, FINRA, Exchanges and State Security Commissions)
- Developed AML Program to ensure compliance with all applicable OFAC, FinCEN, BSA and AML regulations
- Subject Matter Expert, providing guidance & support for Regulator ordered AML/KYC remediation project at a major international banking client.
- Senior management roles including, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating officer for a Market Data Vendor.
Mr. Stern holds a BBA degree, Magna Cum Laude, and all coursework for an MBA in Marketing Management from Baruch College. Formerly registered with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 7, 62, 63 and 24; Member of Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS); and a Certified Anti–Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)