Mark Abramson has spent over 20 years applying technology fundamentals to the successful implementation of business solutions working as a technology expert in the area of systems design, software architecture, and data analysis. His professional experience has led to a career of Investigative Data Mining, which includes activities for security and criminal detection, Patent and Claims Analysis, Prior Art Searches, and Expert Witness in computer litigation. Mark has participated in over 35 major cases including one of the largest and longest computer software action cases in the industry.
His skills and experience include:
- Working with Attorneys, Courts and Corporations across the country.
- Clients including major legal firms, governmental agencies as well as many smaller companies and the courts.
- Expert witness testimony in both state and federal courts.
- Data Recovery Services encompassing high-level electronic discovery and recovery for litigation and forensics, including computer forensics, expert testimony, email recovery and tape recovery.
Mr. Abramson holds an Associate Degree in Applied Technology from Rochester Institute of Technology and a Bachelor of Science from the State University of New York.
Jeff has been advising healthcare leaders for over 27 years. Jeff’s concentration has been in providing leadership in transformation of Healthcare Business. He has experience in leading and developing strategic plans, leading large transformation and a track record of delivery value to his clients. Jeff’s has lead the design and build of numerous data analytics and electronic data exchange platforms. This includes the largest intermediary/clearinghouse platform in the US and one of the largest healthcare data warehouses in the US.
His experience includes:
- Transformation of organizations and achieving cost reduction through data-driven technology and innovation.
- Development of strategic investment portfolio for large health care clients in excess of 500M over 3 years.
- Client relationship management including organizational and technology design for information management organizations, architecture competency and large system transformations.
- Creation of practical, visionary strategy and management of complex technology implementations.
Mr. Cameron earned a Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics at the University of Wisconsin – Stout. He is also often requested to publish industry articles on new technology trends and the impact of government reform on the healthcare industry.
Fred Cohen has over 40 years of treasury and financial risk management consulting experience with both large professional service firms and financial institutions. At PricewaterhouseCoopers, he held several practice leadership roles while continuing to consult to multinational clients on financial and treasury management issues. His industry experience includes Advisory Leader of the Energy, Utility and Mining sector, the Consumer and Industrial Products sector and Cross Line of Service leader for PwC’s sustainability and climate change practice. His functional experience spans several disciplines including: treasury and financial risk management, governance and compliance, enterprise risk management, financial and performance reporting and treasury technology.
Fred consults to global clients on both strategic and highly specialized treasury and financial risk management issues such as:
- Assessment of complex financial and enterprise-wide risk exposures, strategy definition to manage and/or reduce underlying risk and evaluation of value at risk techniques to measure exposure risk and hedge effectiveness
- Development of global business strategies, organizational structure and the design and implementation of performance based reporting
- Requirements definition, selection and implementation of treasury and risk management technology
Mr. Cohen earned his B.A. in political science from Rutgers University, an MBA in finance and accounting from Drexel University and participated in the Executive Education, International Program at the Wharton School. He is a frequent writer on financial risk management, treasury management and climate change issues. He has spoken at numerous conferences hosted by PwC, EEI and EuroFinance and appeared on CNBC’s Squawk Box.
Larry Cohen has over 30 years of experience in IT Consulting, Management Consulting, Software Testing, Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, SDLC, Process Improvement, Software Development, Digital IC Design, Project Management, and Global Management. Larry has successfully delivered projects across multiple industries, such as Financial Services (Capital Markets, Banking, and Insurance), Health Care, Digital Marketing, Semiconductor, Business Services, Aerospace & Defense, Telecommunications, Risk Management, and Medical Devices.
Larry was a Testing Strategy Consultant at Citigroup, a Chief Testing Strategist at JPMorgan Chase, Global Head of QA at Experian, and most recently was the Chief IT Architect and Head of the Quality Engineering practice for the IT consulting division of The Boston Consulting Group.
Larry’s skills and experience include:
- Leading global teams of technical professionals
- Delivering IT Project Management Office capability assessments and improvement planning
- Software Testing, Quality Assurance, Performance Testing, Quality Engineering, and Product Development
- Hardware-accelerated computing
- Increasing system quality, while minimizing costs, reducing complexity, and mitigating risks
- Thought leadership as an invited speaker at international conferences
Mr. Cohen holds a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University.
Mel Epstein Mel Epstein has in excess of 30 year career in finance and operations at global business services organizations including media and technology companies, digital services, software engineering, and marketing services firms.
Mel’s skills and experience include:
- A unique track record of success in companies ranging from startups to multi-billion dollar global organizations.
- Working with Private equity and Venture capital firms, investment bankers, accountants, attorneys and auditors.
- Building effective management teams and reporting systems.
- Establishing effective operating and financial plans.
- External fund raising in both public and private environments.
- A mentor to executive management and a trainer to staff.
Mr. Epstein is a CPA with a background at PriceWaterhouse Coopers and is a graduate of Queens College at the City University of New York.
Horst Eylerts is an accomplished global Information Technology leader, focused on ERP–enabled business transformation. Horst has a solid domestic and international operations, finance and business development background, coupled with a unique combination of management and technical expertise.
Throughout his 30-year career, Mr. Eylerts has led numerous IT and business growth initiatives. Specializing in SAP-centric environments, he has successfully directed complex projects for companies of all sizes, ranging from High-Tech start-ups to Fortune 50 corporations. He has built and led strong multinational and cross-functional teams in achieving bottom-line objectives. His SAP experience ranges from the early ERP days, to today’s most sophisticated offerings, including Big Data, HANA, public / private / hybrid clouds, mobility, SaaS, ITOaaS, and others.
Specific skills and services Horst brings to his clients:
- Large, complex, global program management and delivery leadership
- Strategic Information Systems Planning
- PMO and COE design, build and run
- 3-tier delivery model management (Off-shore, near-shore, on-site)
- Outsourcing, systems integrator and vendor SLA management
- IT Vendor selection / negotiation / mediation / litigation
- Executive coaching / succession planning / talent development.
Christienne Genaro is a Payments subject matter expert with over 20 years’ experience. She has in-depth understanding of business models and stakeholder needs in the credit and debit card industry, encompassing the network, bank and merchant perspectives. Ms. Genaro brings a consultative approach to meeting client needs across a wide range of functions, including strategy, product development, marketing, risk management, collections, customer service, and processing.
Ms.Genaro consults to clients on both strategic and highly specialized credit card and related financial risk management issues:
- Market development for payments stakeholders, including banks, merchants, networks, processors and other 3rd party providers
- Business development, including sales/account management of issuing banks
- Strategy, product development and people management for market players
- Start-up payments services providers
- FinTech banks and service providers
- Emerging payments, including mobile, Faster Payments, and virtual currency
Ms. Genaro is a Board Member of NYPAY, NY’s leading payments industry organization, and a member of the Federal Reserve’s Faster Payments Task Force. Ms. Genaro earned a Masters of Business Administration, Marketing/International Business from New York University, Stern School and a Bachelor of Arts, International Relations from Brown University.
Mr. Gruenfeld was a Partner in the management consulting practice of Deloitte & Touche where he was National Director of Education for the firm’s Strategic Information Systems Planning service line and a firm-wide resource in the fields of technology-related litigation support and contracting. Prior to that he was National Manager of Systems Development for Tymshare, Inc.’s , Professional Services division.
Lee specializes in the following areas:
- Strategic information systems and technology planning,
- Contact center operations and systems,
- Application specification and design and
- Technology marketing strategy, with a deep focus on the Internet of Things.
Recently, he was Vice President of Strategic Initiatives for Support.com. His initial responsibility was to create the strategy for the company’s flagship software product, and for the past eighteen months he was charged with establishing Support.com’s leadership in the Internet of Things. He also served as interim VP Marketing. Prior to that he was Senior Vice President and General Manager of the SaaS division of a company providing automated financial services to the casino gaming industry.
Mr. Gruenfeld holds a BA degree in Psychology & Philosophy from SUNY at Stony Brook and is a former member of the board of directors of the Society of Certified Data Processors. He is also the author of fourteen widely acclaimed works of fiction and non-fiction.
Mr. Harris has over 40 year of experience as an Information Technology consultant specializing in the use of technology to gain competitive advantage. Mr. Harris was one of the lead data security and control partners in PW and PwC involved in founding this practice, developing the marketing strategy and building the practice. As the leader of this practice he performed numerous engagements for telecommunications, financial, government, and manufacturing clients to evaluate security policies, organization, procedures, and access control software and perform “hacking” to test security.
His skills and experience include:
- Major control and security and audited related work for a number of international financial institutions, technology companies, utility, communications, government, education and manufacturing clients.
- Technical experience includes auditing and review of controls for mainframe, LAN, communications and distributed systems in batch, on-line and data base environments.
- Mr. Harris is a frequent speaker on topics related to computer security, back-up and recovery and long-range data processing planning.
Mr. Harris holds a B.S.C., Accounting and Economics from the University of Pennsylvania (Thesis title: Interdivisional Transfer Pricing and an M.B.A., Operations Research from the Indiana University where he held a Research and Teaching Fellowship. He is a Certified Public Accountant, New York State and Pennsylvania State and a holder of Certificate in Data Processing and Certified Information Systems Auditor.
Dorothy Hill has over 25 years of expertise and program leadership in global financial services as well as the technology and governmental sectors. She has designed and supported the implementation of technology from Marketing Technology to US Department of Treasury FATCA solutions and futures trading interfaces with the Tokyo and Osaka Stock Exchanges in Japan. She has worked in the US, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Japan and Hong Kong with Goldman Sachs and McKinsey. She has led teams on Wall Street for ISDA contract negotiation across derivatives & futures trading desks/prime brokerage/funds management, compliance change management, controls frameworks and FINRA registration tracking and reporting. She is a subject matter expert in AML/KYC, OFAC, risk management & reporting (including CCAR, and counterparty due diligence), cybersecurity, data privacy, public company governance, investor activism, client services, and data management (including BCBS 239). Hill has held senior roles and served as a Board member for start-ups in technology (including SaaS) and leadership training.
Her experience includes:
- Change management and leadership of risk, compliance, and technology organizations on Wall Street (banks, broker-dealers, and asset management including hedge funds)
- Cloud business and marketing software, notably leadership and management of SaaS products, business & pricing models, client segmentation, and go-to-market.
- Client relationship management including organizational and technology design for shared services including business enterprise operations and resilience, and incident reporting
- National speaker on cybersecurity, global threat landscape and bad actor categories, data privacy regulations and cybercrime awareness / prevention
Dorothy is a member of the Risk Management Association (RMA), she has an MBA in Finance and Technology from NYU’s Stern School of Business and a BA from Dartmouth College.
Michael Katz has over 35 years experience in technology management, systems development, and helping companies achieve business value through technology innovation.
Michael’s skills and experience include:
- Analysis and presentations to executive teams of broad technology trends, typically as part of an overall analysis of technology in the enterprise
- Marketing and customer evaluations of specific projects with the objective of better understanding how to penetrate and grow market share
- Due diligence technical analysis of high tech companies being considered as acquisition targets, partners, or vendors for private equity firms, VCs, and companies
- Project management for IT programs
Michael has worked for a variety of technology companies, assisting them with product definition and product management. He began his career with vendors including IBM, Rolm, and Tandem Computers before becoming the COO and Managing Director for PricewaterhouseCoopers’ World Technology Centre. He has served as a CTO for several early stage companies helping them deploy technology for business advantage. As a consultant, Michael provides his expertise to many large and small companies as well as NGO including the World Trade Organization and various non-profits.
Michael holds a degree in Computer Science from the University of California at Berkeley.
John Kneiling has served as a Consultant, CTO, and executive for 30 years. John has served the Financial Services, Software, and related industries in organizations as diverse as Citibank, PwC Consulting, MetLife, and a major health services provider and insurer.
Mr. Kneiling’s skills and experience include:
- Information systems strategic planning and design
- Enterprise, Application, and Data Architecture
- Business Intelligence analysis and design
- Customer Relationship Management
Mr. Kneiling holds graduate and post-graduate Liberal Arts degrees. He obtained a Computer Science Diploma from New York University, where he was subsequently retained as Adjunct Faculty to teach Applied Business Computer Science seminars.
Alex Kramer has over 30 years experience serving clients through a range of positions in consulting and IT management. For the most recent several years as a Partner in IBM’s Global Business Services, Mr. Kramer has focused on business development and consulting for the applications services practice – helping CIO’s and senior IT management cope with the accelerating demands of business for value creation in this eraof connected, mobile and social computing.
Mr. Kramer’s skills and experience include:
- Processes, methods and tools for ADM (Applications Development & Maintenance)
- Globally distributed Agile methods
- Collaborative lifecycle management (CLM)
- Next generation IT talent management
- Applications Outsourcing
Mr. Kramer is a frequent speaker at CIO conferences, applications symposia and softwarevendor forums and has written several papers on the subjects referenced. He holds a Masters Degree in Talmudic Law with undergraduate work in Mathematics.
Bart Lewin has more than thirty years’ experience in the Engineering and Information Technology fields, specializing in the Health Care, Retail, Gaming, and Hospitality Industries. He has expertise in marketing technology; IT infrastructure design; IT compliance (SOX, PCI, HIPPA); intellectual property development and management; product development (software/hardware engineering and manufacturing); organizational management; and IT systems selection and implementation. He has held technical and executive management positions for companies including Chevron Chemical Company, International Game Technology, Inc., and Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.
His skills include:
- Developing custom software on most popular platforms
- Serving as an expert witness in patent and software contract litigation
- Designing and implementing compliant and secure data and telecommunications networks
- Performing system selection and implementation processes
- Performing the day-to-day functions of a CTO.
Mr. Lewin has published numerous articles in industry trade magazines, has won several industry awards, and is a named inventor on multiple patents. Mr. Lewin holds a BA in Economics from Reed College.
Michael Maffattone is an Information Technology (IT) leader with over 30 years of experience in systems development, integration and operations in the trading, investment, banking and asset management businesses. During his career, he has worked at the U.S. central bank, a top macro hedge fund, the largest endowment and a leading mortgage Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT). His leadership approach over the years has been to work closely with business stakeholders to identify technology options, as well as process and personnel enhancements, and then use disciplined project, data and vendor management practices to implement solutions that meet company goals. Demonstrated leadership abilities include:
- Creating & aligning IT strategic plans to business goals
- Attracting, developing & retaining talented staff
- Implementing innovative technology to increase alpha
- Completing projects on-time and on-budget
- Reducing automation and operating costs
- Providing excellent customer service
Michael has a a B.S. degree in Computer Science, City University of New York and he is a graduate of the ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking at Georgetown University (Thesis: Project Portfolio Mgmt.).
Larry started his career at a global consulting firm specializing in financial management, operations improvements, and IT business management and systems. An experienced business advisor with over 30 years of experience, with proven leadership skills and expertise to drive efficiency and control through improving financial and performance management practices including management reporting, controllership and financial reporting, cost analysis, and operating process redesign. Extensive industry experiences with global organizations including F.1000 industrial and bio-pharmaceutical, financial services, and insurance companies. He is an excellent communicator and team player in working with colleagues at all organizational levels.
Larry’s areas of expertise include:
- Implementation of streamlined reporting practices and key performance measures.
- Business management process and systems redesign for shared service organizations including analysis of benchmarks and best practices.
- Information Architecture and systems roadmaps for Finance and Corporate Services.
- Design and implementation of financial management and accounting systems.
- Quality and cycle time improvement programs using Six Sigma methods and tools.
Larry is a CPA, a CGMA, and has held managerial positions including CFO and VP of Business Strategy for software (Oracle/PeopleSoft), and Senior Partner / Managing Director consulting firms. He was an adjunct professor at Columbia University’s Graduate Business School, and has authored numerous books and articles, served as editor-in-chief of several periodicals, regularly conducted educational training and webinars, and has served as chairperson of several professional societies and civic committees. His educational background includes a BA Economics and MBA Corporate Financial Management.
Bob Mankin possesses a business-tested, strategic and operational understanding of what it takes to build and/or transform financial institutions. Bob has successfully built and managed both income and staff organizations as a senior executive in commercial and investment banks. He has also served as an advisor to financial institutions and IT firms.
His skills and experience include:
- Financial institution business and staff management.
- Strategic planning, organization, business development and risk management.
- Subject matter expertise in a wide range of banking businesses including: fixed income, capital markets, mortgages, corporate, commercial, consumer and private banking, and corporate finance.
Dr. Mankin holds a BA degree in Mathematics from Brooklyn College, an MBA in Administration and Policy from City University’s Bernard Baruch Graduate School of Business and a DPS in Finance and Management from Pace University (doctoral thesis: A Comparison of Two Country Risk Assessment Approaches). Bob is a Trustee of the Hudson Institute and a member of the New York Chapter of the Risk Management Association.
Rick Pfeiffer is a business leader with a 28-year track record of accelerating growth, restoring profitability, leading innovation, and managing disruptive change in the financial services industry. He also has provided his expertise in the Energy sector. He successfully led start-up ventures (GE Capital, India) and corporate turnarounds (AIG’s Global Consumer Finance Group) by developing high performance and collaborative teams from strategy development to execution.
His skills include:
|• Management Transformation||• Cultural Change||• Driving innovation|
|• Operational Expertise||• Team Building||• Change Management|
|• Relationship Management||• Cross-Divisional Initiatives||• Government Affairs / Liaison|
|• Corporate Integrations||• System Implementation||• Process Optimization|
|• Customer Product Segmentation||• Cost Analysis and Reduction||• Negotiating|
Rick received his BA in Biology from Amherst College and his MBA from the Darden School at the University of Virginia. He has filled board and senior executive roles.
James Russo has over 25 years of experience delivering significant business results through developing and implementing large scale supplier agreements. As both a Director and Senior VP for several large Financial Services firms, James has developed, negotiated and delivered over $1b in complex multi-national, multi-vendor, transformational outsourcing agreements across application development and maintenance, call center, and Business Process shared services.
James’ skills and experience include:
- Outsourcing strategy, RFX Development, negotiation and delivery
- Global Contract Negotiations and Re-Negotiations
- FX Strategy & Risk Mitigation
- Supplier Governance and Relationship Management
- Market Intelligence Research and Assessments
- Supplier Assessment & Selection
- Supplier Risk Management and Mitigation
Mr. Russo holds a BS degree from Nyack College, Nyack, New York and has achieved ISM Certified Procurement Manager Certification
Mr. Sakamaki has a 30 year career in Information Technology supporting project management, supply chain business design and processes, system design and development, software evaluations and marketing primarily in the Japanese market. Harry also has experience helping place private equity investments.
Harry’s skills and experience include:
- Supply chain management and customer relationship management
- IT strategic planning and blueprinting
- Supply chain solutions evaluation and process design
- Corporate strategy and products evaluations for private equity investments
Mr. Sakamaki holds a MS in Operations Research from Stanford University.
Sachin Sangtani has over two decades of experience in consulting and information management. He has led large, transformational development teams as Chief Business Technologist for Client Intelligence (IBIE) at J.P. Morgan and as Program Manager at several other organizations, including Dairy Farm Group, the third largest FMCG retailer in Asia. Sachin has also led regional presales and professional services teams within product companies in the Business Intelligence space. Sachin has deep technical skills in the entire Business Intelligence stack, including the Hadoop ecosystem, columnar databases and BI front end tools. With diverse experience in a variety of verticals like Retail, Financial Services, Hospitality and Technology, Sachin is able to lead and drive complex projects to deliver value from and transparency of data to executives and key stakeholders across large organizations.
Sachin’s experience and skills include:
- Architecting and building the Client Intelligence platform (IBIE) within J.P. Morgan’s wholesale bank, providing a 360 view of a client’s profitability across all lines of business
- Designing and building a reference architecture and governance for Dairy Farm Group on BW for HANA as part of a five-year SAP transformation
- Managing the deployment of a large reengineering effort for Prime Services at Credit Suisse, with a focus on migrating the Prime Services Data Warehouse (PSDW) from Sybase to Oracle
Sachin Sangtani holds a Bachelor of Science (Magna Cum Laude) from Bentley University.
Mr. Scher has over 30 years of experience in leading large scale global IT organizations in a broad range of Fortune 1000 and the Public-Sector organizations. He has managed development and execution of information technology functional, process, technology and organizational transformation strategies of various scales. Mr. Scher has a proven track record in successful execution of initiatives that result in substantial value for the enterprise; increase in IT effectiveness and customer satisfaction, as well as efforts that substantially reduce Information Technology operational cost. Andrew has served as VP IT of Del Monte Fresh and COO IT for the State of Ohio, in addition to leadership roles at Honeywell and Cardinal Health.
Mr. Scher’s skills and experiences include:
- Delivered Strategic IT review and evaluation including Applications, Infrastructure, Organization, Procurement, Security and Process to public agencies. Used as a roadmap for organizational focus and re-engineering.
- Lead the four-year transformation of a global IT department (all elements of IT) from a cost center to a value center, while maintaining and decreasing operating costs.
- Successfully implemented global ERP (upgrade and new international instances); Drove common process and consolidation.
Mr. Scher holds a BA in Mathematics from the State University of New York at Albany and in certified as a Six Sigma Green Belt. He also holds ITIL V2 and V3 certifications.
Marc Schweitzer is a leader, innovator and change agent who enhances operating performance through process improvement and information technology. He has successfully managed CIO/CTO level processes and large scale IT projects utilizing a wide array of IT software and services. Marc is a seasoned executive with a penchant for operational impact and client satisfaction. He is broadly accomplished throughout a career of “Big Five” consulting and Fortune 300 senior management. Marc has 25 years of international business and IT experience with an emphasis on Latin America. Strengths Include:
- Enterprise IT Strategic Planning
- Large program and project planning and execution
- Application and infrastructure rationalization and transformation
- Global operational transformation
- Packaged software evaluation, selection and implementation
Mr. Schweitzer holds a BA degree from Tufts University, Medford, MA
John Singel served clients as a PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting partner for more than 20 years. For 14 of these he was U.S. and subsequently Global Practice Leader for IT Services including both consulting and systems integration.
John has deep experience in a number of areas, notably:
- Project estimation and management for multi-million dollar projects
- Diagnosis and rescue of troublesome projects
- Strategy, planning and management of IT services offerings
- IT strategy, organization development and best practices
Mr. Singel received a BS in Physics from Carnegie Institute of Technology (now Carnegie Mellon University) and an MBA from the University of Connecticut.
Rora Tanaka is an accomplished IT leader with over 28 years of experience, mostly in the financial industry. She has successfully designed and implemented complex strategies for large global organizations and startups alike.
Her skills include:
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills essential for implementing change and developing cross departmental/regional partnerships.
- Strategic planning and large scale project management.
- Strength in data analytics and producing meaningful, actionable metrics to ensure project success.
- Extensive experience managing global trading, trades processing, finance, core banking, and legal systems.
- Business transformation.
- Outsourcing of applications and batch support.
- Fluent in Japanese.
Rora received her BA in Mathematics from Smith College; a MPH in Heath Systems Management from Tulane University; and a MBA from MIT Sloan School of Management for which she is also a member of its North American Executive Board.
Mr. Trojan is an international business lending and technology expert, thought leader and speaker. He specializes advising/consulting on:
- Global Strategy
- Banking/Bank Partnerships
- Technology, including Blockchain
- Credit Risk Management
- Regulatory/Legislative Affairs
From 2012-2017, Mr. Trojan was the CEO of the Commercial Finance Association (CFA), the global trade organization representing the asset based lending, supply chain finance, trade finance, and factoring industry.
Mr. Trojan earned a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) in Finance, a Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science, and a Bachelor’s of Science in Electrical Engineering, all from Washington University in St. Louis.
Ms. Williams is a financial services banking professional with extensive experience in risk management, examination (from regulatory and bank perspectives), and compliance with Large Financial Institutions (LFIs) rules. Results-focused leader with proven success in regulatory supervision/ horizontal examination, capital markets review, liquidity review, and management of multiple, simultaneous projects. She has a demonstrated ability to build positive relationships, connect people and ideas, resolve conflicts, and skillfully handle confidential information.
Working for the Federal Bank of New York’s Foreign Bank Organization Horizontal on Stress Testing at Credit Suisse, Cindy led exam responses to the first day letter, managed on-site coordination with examiners, and drafted remediation responses to exam findings.
- She reviewed and coordinated Risk’s Intermediate Holding Company Implementation Plan submission to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System which included CCAR implementation and US CRO establishment.
- Cindy has also worked with Internal Audit teams on CCAR and other regulatory issues.
Ms Williams earned her undergraduate degree Louisiana State University; BS Finance Major – graduating in 1990.
Eli Willner is an accomplished and seasoned technologist and business executive. A “serial entrepreneur”, and hands-on manager, Mr. Willner has worked in both large, established organizations and smaller start-ups and applies his freshness of vision and creativity regardless of milieu. He is especially at home in the publishing, education and outsourcing industries where he has a formidable track record but his wide range of knowledge and broad experience make him a valuable asset in any industry. A skilled communicator, Mr. Willner has been instrumental in closing numerous major contracts at his various places of employment.
His skills and experience include:
- Traditional and electronic publishing technologies
- High-volume e-commerce implementation
- Multi-domain outsourcing (on and offshore)
- Education, especially online education
- Process analysis and optimization
- Software development and general management
Mr. Willner received his BS in Computer Science with honors from Brooklyn College, CUNY and has completed course work toward an MS in Computer Science at Brooklyn College as well. He is past Chairman of the XML Forum of New York, has served on several standards committees and has written and lectured extensively on his various areas of expertise.
Paulette Woolf is a business transformation professional with a successful track record of over 35 years in implementing solutions for global organizations. As such she has a clear picture of the challenges that arise when operating in a complex, diverse environment. She has an insightful, working knowledge of process re-engineering, governance, audit, team management and leadership which she has leveraged to deliver operational efficiencies, and risk mitigated, cost effective services to clients.
Her skills and experience include:
- Extensive experience in business transformation. She established and managed a global internal management consulting function at the United Nations.
- Woolf was Change Management Lead for the UN’s enterprise-wide implementation of its $385mm ERP system for 40,000 staff in over 70 locations.
- Successfully introduced management audit at the UN directing the management audit function within the organization’s Department of Oversight.
- Re-engineered and automated NYC government procurement processes ($8 billion annual procurement budget)
Ms. Woolf holds a Master’s Degree in Public Administration from NYU’s Wagner Graduate School of Public Service.
John Zakrasek has over 30 years of experience delivering significant business results through technology. As a consultant and Senior VP, John has crafted, negotiated and delivered over $1B in complex multi-national, multi-vendor, transformational outsourcing agreements for clients and providers across applications and infrastructure. He has successfully developed and implemented Strategic Information Plans, organization restructuring, merger consolidations, substantial cost reduction initiatives and large, time-sensitive programs.
John’s skills and experience include:
- Outsourcing strategy, contract structure, negotiation and delivery
- Large program and project planning and implementation
- Application and infrastructure rationalization and transformation
- Strategic information technology planning
- Process improvement, service level design and management
Mr. Zakrasek holds MBA and MA degrees from Texas Tech University and a BS degree from Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois.