As health care industry leaders look to shape the future of care and establish a sustainable health community, there is a need to better collaborate with stakeholders — both within the health care ecosystem and in converging industries. The rapid advance in technology is changing the health care industry, and leaders need to adapt to leverage these changes and opportunities.
Three of the biggest issues are:
- The US health care industry is moving to a financial model that is based on value rather than volume, thereby increasing the focus on the patient’s health
- Leaders in health care are looking for new innovations to impact the existing business models, develop alternate business models, and improve operational capabilities
- Increased emphasis on population health is driving changes to how health care leaders use and invest in their analytical capabilities. The planning, implementation and governance of data platforms is critical for supporting the data analytics and machine learning that drive state-of-the-art digital technologies.
The depth and range of expertise available at TechPar provide our clients with the support they need to resolve these questions and succeed as they transform. We specialize in managing risk and providing technology in an appropriate way, at the right time and within budget.
TechPar’s HealthCare services include:
- Strategic planning
- Business model design and development
- Digital transformation
- Interim CxO resources
- Cloud computing
- Operational improvements
- Data platform and data governance strategic planning
- Business case development
- Solutions architecture
- Vendor selection
- Project management
- Assessment of existing implementation efforts
For further information please contact: Jeff Cameron, TechPar Healthcare Services Leader