Mark Abramson has spent over 20 years applying technology fundamentals to the successful implementation of business solutions working as a technology expert in the area of systems design, software architecture, and data analysis. His professional experience has led to a career of Investigative Data Mining, which includes activities for security and criminal detection, Patent and Claims Analysis, Prior Art Searches, and Expert Witness in computer litigation. Mark has participated in over 35 major cases including one of the largest and longest computer software action cases in the industry.
His skills and experience include:
- Working with Attorneys, Courts and Corporations across the country.
- Clients including major legal firms, governmental agencies as well as many smaller companies and the courts.
- Expert witness testimony in both state and federal courts.
- Data Recovery Services encompassing high-level electronic discovery and recovery for litigation and forensics, including computer forensics, expert testimony, email recovery and tape recovery.
Mr. Abramson holds an Associate Degree in Applied Technology from Rochester Institute of Technology and a Bachelor of Science from the State University of New York.
Manuel Barroso has over 30 years of experience delivering significant business results through technology. He is a talented leader who guides companies to seamlessly integrate the entire value chain from customers to suppliers. Mr. Barroso delivers solid results, generating operation savings and increasing revenue by enabling the right Enterprise Solution for each company. Expert on end-to-end value chain optimization, business process management, and large-scale global projects spanning from intra to inter-companies. Some industries include Information Management, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, High Tech, Electronics, and Financial Institutions. Most importantly Mr. Barroso has been instrumental in transforming companies to continue to be relevant in the market, as well as defining and enabling business continuity strategies and actions.
Manuel’s skills and experience include:
- Large program and project planning and implementation – Agile & Waterfall
- Business continuity and digital transformation strategy and enablement
- Process improvement, service level design and management
- CRM and ERP end to end solutions (including OTC)
- Contract structure, negotiation, and delivery
- Data Governance
Mr. Barroso holds Professional Graduate Certificates in Project Management (ITAM & PMP), Manufacturing Management (ITESM), and BS Engineering in Computer Sciences from UDLAP. Most recently advanced studies in Strategy and Innovation, and Cybersecurity from MIT Sloan School of Management.
Martin Baumann most recently served as Chief Auditor and Director of Professional Standards at the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board. In this capacity he was responsible for establishing and interpreting auditing and related professional practice standards for audits of all companies that are registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. He previously served as Chief Financial Officer of Freddie Mac and as a Senior Partner and Global Banking Leader at PricewaterhouseCoopers. Marty is currently an Adjunct Faculty member at The Washington Campus (washcampus.edu).
His skills and experience include:
- Establishing auditing standards and direction for all audits of public companies filing with the SEC, including US and Foreign Issuers.
- Providing timely guidance and alerts to the auditing profession on emerging practice issues.
- Driving change throughout Freddie Mac as CFO and developing the blueprint for transformation of the financial infrastructure and reporting.
- Serving as Global Client Service Partner for many of the largest banking and insurance companies in the world.
- Serving as the Chairman of the Audit Committee for a nationally recognized not-for-profit organization.
Mr. Baumann is a Certified Public Accountant and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from Queens College and holds an MBA in Finance from Baruch College. He also completed the Executive Program in Business Administration at Columbia University.
Jeff Cameron has been advising healthcare leaders for over 27 years. He has experience in leading and developing strategic plans, leading large transformations, and a track record of delivery value to his clients. Jeff has led the design and build of numerous data analytics and electronic data exchange platforms. Jeff has focused his career on using advanced technology and new business models to create innovative business solutions in the healthcare industry.
His experience includes:
- Transformation of organizations and achieving cost reduction and automation through data-driven technology and innovation.
- Development of strategic investment portfolio for large health care providers and health plans.
- Client relationship management including organizational and technology design for information management organizations, architecture competency and large system transformations.
- Creation of practical, visionary strategy and management of complex technology implementations.
- Development of cloud-based solutions to drive provider quality measurements.
Mr. Cameron earned a Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics at the University of Wisconsin – Stout. He is also often requested to publish industry articles on new technology trends and the impact of government reform on the healthcare industry.
Steve Carr is a transformative business leader with experience in business operations management as well as data analytics. For over 30 years he has had success running his private Data Analytics company and running operations on a publicly held technology firm. He has been involved in all aspects of business management, but his primary talent is problem solving. His people skills combined with experience provided a platform for him to simplify both technical and non-technical concepts. He is a firm believer that technology supports operations.
Steve’s skills include:
- Project Management for both long and short-term projects
- Data Driven Analytics using both desktop and enterprise level tools
- Appending Spatial Data and Location Intelligence to core business data to provide additional insight
- Mapping, Site Selection, Territory Optimization, Demographics, and Modeling
- Managing Mobile and Enterprise Level Solution Development with a location and data concentration
- Managing and Supporting Subscription Model implementation
- Working with both startup and established organizations
- Communication with employees, executives, financial groups, and regulatory bodies
Steve holds a Bachelor of Engineering Degree from Fort Schulyer Maritime College and had achieved the rank of Lieutenant in the USNR.
Yan Cheung has over 20 years of hands-on success in Banking Strategy, Transformation, Program and Project Management, Change Management, Performance Management and FP&A in major global financial institutions such as Bank of NY Mellon, Deutsche Bank and Citigroup. Miss Cheung delivers solid results, reducing costs while increasing revenue by enabling the Enterprise Transformation Strategies, formulating and executing change management and stakeholder management strategies. Adopted Critical Thinking, Design Thinking and Agile iterative process in end-to-end review of process deficiencies and optimization, turnaround strategy and solutioning. Adept in executing client-focused strategies to enhance customer satisfaction, quality, efficiency and financial outcome.
What Direct Managers and Clients say about Yan:
- “Solid program management and project management skills. Thorough understanding of financial implications for projects on P&L.” – Linda Derrick, Global Head of Client Service
- “Yan demonstrated exceptional change management and program management skills supported by a strong financial grounding in the business.” – Tim Keaney, Vice Chairman of BNY Mellon
- “Yan’s insightful analysis was key in decision-making within our business. She has an expert understanding of correlation between the capital markets, government regulations and economic indicators and how they will impact performance. Yan strived for excellence every day and had a tremendous impact in shaping our analysis and presentation” – Pete Rodriguez, CAO, COO, CFO of Asset Servicing
- “Yan’s work in supporting M&A activity and strategic initiatives was exemplary. She developed a process from the ground up that created full transparency allowing her business partners to hold our teams accountable to achieving the revenue and expense synergies. Yan’s exacting standards instilled upon all parties the importance of data integrity which provided an excellent outcome for our business.” – Dan Smith, Chairman of CIBC Mellon
- “Great insight as well as detailed focus. Always on point and prepared. Can’t ask for a better partner in finance.” – Paul Chi, Managing Director, JPM Chase
Yan earned a BBA degree in Finance from the University of Hawaii at Manoa, Certificates in Business Analytics (Wharton) & Digital Strategies (Columbia), PMP in process
Fred Cohen has over 40 years of treasury and financial risk management consulting experience with both large professional service firms and financial institutions. At PricewaterhouseCoopers, he held several practice leadership roles while continuing to consult to multinational clients on financial and treasury management issues. His industry experience includes Advisory Leader of the Energy, Utility and Mining sector, the Consumer and Industrial Products sector and Cross Line of Service leader for PwC’s sustainability and climate change practice. His functional experience spans several disciplines including: treasury and financial risk management, governance and compliance, enterprise risk management, financial and performance reporting and treasury technology.
Fred consults to global clients on both strategic and highly specialized treasury and financial risk management issues such as:
- Assessment of complex financial and enterprise-wide risk exposures, strategy definition to manage and/or reduce underlying risk and evaluation of value at risk techniques to measure exposure risk and hedge effectiveness
- Development of global business strategies, organizational structure and the design and implementation of performance based reporting
- Requirements definition, selection and implementation of treasury and risk management technology
Mr. Cohen earned his B.A. in political science from Rutgers University, an MBA in finance and accounting from Drexel University and participated in the Executive Education, International Program at the Wharton School. He is a frequent writer on financial risk management, treasury management and climate change issues. He has spoken at numerous conferences hosted by PwC, EEI and EuroFinance and appeared on CNBC’s Squawk Box.
Stephen Davy is an accomplished Chief Technology Officer and Chief Information Officer with extensive experience that spans multiple industries and companies. He has over 30 years of experience in financial services and consumer product goods.
Mr. Davy spent over 20 years collectively at Barclays Capital and Societe Generale in technology leadership positions. In these roles he led all facets of Information Technology including business process transformation, systems development, technology infrastructure, cybersecurity, and IT risk. He also spent over 10 years at Altria where he was Corporate CIO and Enterprise CTO.
Some of Stephen’s accomplishments include:
- Successfully led several merger integrations in financial services and consumer product goods. These included integration of key system platforms, decommissioning of hundred of applications, consolidation of data centers and new IT governance models. Large cost savings and enhanced business products were achieved.
- Led the transformation to an agile, cloud-enabled architecture that gains in efficiency and productivity. New technologies were implemented that served as key competitive differentiators, leading to business growth.
- Created a technology shared service organization for several operating companies that transformed regional platforms into global platforms with substantial cost savings and enhanced product support.
Mr. Davy earned a M.B.A at Adelphi University in New York. He has served as a mentor for Columbia University’s Executive M.S. Technology program as we well as member of the Technology Advisory Committee as Adelphi University. He also is Vice Chairman of the Board at a large human services non- profit.
Mr. Dillman is a strong business technologist who has over 40 years of banking experience coupled with strong technology implementation experience, especially in risk management. His risk management experience covers market risk, credit risk, operations risk, and cybersecurity risk management.
Scott spent 20 years working at HSBC and Bank of America where for both he led the Global Currency Trading Sales and Trading. In those roles, besides managing the global currency options risk, he also built and managed the supporting trading and back office systems.
Scott has always been on the leading edge as an innovator and market leader. Key leading-edge accomplishments include:
- Serving on the ISAO committee developing standards to share cybersecurity information, 2017
- Worked with Top 28 US banks to build technology to share cyber data, 2017
- Founded Credit Dimensions, a credit risk management aggregator, 2001
- Developed neural network models to trade futures markets, 1992
- Chaired the first Currency Options Committee at NY Fed, 1985
Scott received a B.A. degree in Economics from Gettysburg College. He also regularly teaches cybersecurity at Northwestern’s Kellogg Business School.
Nicole Eisenberger has 25+ years of diverse experience combining deep technical acumen in accounting and audit with unique, multi-industry background in Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Real Estate, Regulatory expectations, and Business Development Companies. She has served global and national clients on all aspects of financial operations and audit, including accounting, compliance, SEC reporting, fair value assessment, investee performance/reporting, risk mitigation, and accessing capital markets. Nicole served as Partner in the Accounting and Assurance Practice for Ernst & Young.
Her experience includes:
- Spearheaded all aspects of audit engagements, including planning, fieldwork, risk mitigation, regulatory compliance, financial reporting, and coordination with actuarial, tax, information systems, and consulting services.
- Provided debt and equity offerings, including analysis of structure, due diligence, and liaising with the underwriters on the “comfort” process.
- Directed acquisition due diligence services on both publicly-traded and privately-held companies.
- Counseled Board of Directors regarding accounting standards, regulatory compliance, and operational improvements and best practices.
- Directed the implementation and compliance requirements associated with Sarbanes Oxley 404.
- Directed national implementation of new auditing methodology. Facilitated program roll out, including on-site training to global partners/managers and quality control.
Nicole has been recognized for her leadership, including a nomination for the “EY Inclusive Leadership Award.” She is sought to counsel, coach, mentor, and sponsor diverse high-potential talent at multiple levels and has been a Keynote/Guest Speaker for various industry forums on auditing methodology and technical accounting. Nicole serves as a Trustee on the Board of Directors of Phipps Houses. She is a Certified Public Accountant in the state of New York and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Nicole received her bachelor’s degree from CUNY Brooklyn College.
Horst Eylerts is an accomplished global Information Technology leader, focused on ERP–enabled business transformation. Horst has a solid domestic and international operations, finance and business development background, coupled with a unique combination of management and technical expertise.
Throughout his 30-year career, Mr. Eylerts has led numerous IT and business growth initiatives. Specializing in SAP-centric environments, he has successfully directed complex projects for companies of all sizes, ranging from High-Tech start-ups to Fortune 50 corporations. He has built and led strong multinational and cross-functional teams in achieving bottom-line objectives. His SAP experience ranges from the early ERP days, to today’s most sophisticated offerings, including Big Data, HANA, public / private / hybrid clouds, mobility, SaaS, ITOaaS, and others.
Specific skills and services Horst brings to his clients:
- Large, complex, global program management and delivery leadership
- Strategic Information Systems Planning
- PMO and COE design, build and run
- 3-tier delivery model management (Off-shore, near-shore, on-site)
- Outsourcing, systems integrator and vendor SLA management
- IT Vendor selection / negotiation / mediation / litigation
- Executive coaching / succession planning / talent development.
Mr. Francis has over 35 years of consulting experience delivering significant business results and value through technology. He is adept in building sales and delivery organizations and capabilities, developing go-to-market business strategies, and cultivating high performing teams. He has led and managed a broad range of multi-million-dollar engagements focusing on business and workforce transformation, operations improvement and digital strategy with a proven track record growing business value through the design and implementation of complex change and business transformation programs. He has diverse industry experience including media and entertainment, retail, consumer and industrial products, electronics and high tech, aerospace and defense, oil and gas, and state and federal government. He has designed, led and managed diverse organizations including multiple global account teams, service lines and North American divisions. Brian’s skills and experience include:
Mr. Francis holds an MBA from the Hankamer Graduate School of Business, Baylor University and a BS degree in Industrial Distribution from the College of Engineering, Texas A&M University.
Christienne Genaro is a Payments subject matter expert with over 20 years’ experience. She has in-depth understanding of business models and stakeholder needs in the credit and debit card industry, encompassing the network, bank and merchant perspectives. Ms. Genaro brings a consultative approach to meeting client needs across a wide range of functions, including strategy, product development, marketing, risk management, collections, customer service, and processing.
Ms.Genaro consults to clients on both strategic and highly specialized credit card and related financial risk management issues:
- Market development for payments stakeholders, including banks, merchants, networks, processors and other 3rd party providers
- Business development, including sales/account management of issuing banks
- Strategy, product development and people management for market players
- Start-up payments services providers
- FinTech banks and service providers
- Emerging payments, including mobile, Faster Payments, and virtual currency
Ms. Genaro is a Board Member of NYPAY, NY’s leading payments industry organization, and a member of the Federal Reserve’s Faster Payments Task Force. Ms. Genaro earned a Masters of Business Administration, Marketing/International Business from New York University, Stern School and a Bachelor of Arts, International Relations from Brown University.
Aviva Halpert is a Healthcare Compliance Professional with over 35 years of hands-on success in health information management and Healthcare compliance . She has broad knowledge of the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules, HITECH, the 21st Century Cures Act, and related state regulations in both the Acute Care, Ambulatory and IT Support settings and has extensive experience in creating and presenting training modules, conducting HIPAA security risk assessments, creating and maintaining policies and procedures and conducting Notification of Breach investigations, including interrogation, mandatory reporting and implementing corrective action.
Her experience includes:
- Developing and implementing an integrated HIPAA Privacy and Security Program for a major healthcare system including acute care, the medical school, ambulatory care and faculty practice network (MSMC)
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive Notification of Breach program in compliance with both federal and state regulation including responsibility for identifying, tracking, investigating and implementing corrective action for all HIPAA –related privacy and security complaints and incidents across the health system. (MSMC)
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive, institution-wide training and education program for the HIPAA- related knowledge base (MSMC)
- Cochairing implementation of the Cerner MPI at major medical center. (MSMC)
- Serving as an internal consultant for institutional projects with health information components, including multiple Health Information Exchange initiatives, development of a Patient Access Portal, design of the Accountable Care Organization, development of work-at-home initiatives.
Aviva has been active in professional organizations, serving on the editorial board of the Journal of HIMANYC, as the legislative director of NYHIMA, on AHIMA’s HIE Practice Council, and on the Healthix Privacy/Security Committee. Recognition for her professional leadership, includes receipt of the Mount Sinai Presidential Service Award and the College of Health Related Professions, SUNY Downstate, Distinguished Alumnus Award. She has an MA in English from Queens College, a BA (Phi Beta Kappa, magna cum laude) from Hunter College and a BS with honors from SUNY Downstate.
Bob Heuman is a senior IT professional who has designed and delivered systems for trading, risk and reporting for top-tier Financial Services firms for over 30 years. Bringing start-up experience to Wall Street he has built cutting-edge platforms for Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, and Deutsche Bank. As a systems architect he has designed fail-safe trade execution platforms and deployed them globally as well as having charted the path for evolving legacy systems. As a data architect he has designed numerous master data stores and has analyzed data flows front-to-back through enterprise platforms.
His experience both on the vendor and client side gives him perspective on vendor management, build-vs-buy decisions, and running proof-of-concept evaluations. His knowledge of the changing regulatory environment informs the design of systems needed to implement complex reporting requirements.
Some of Robert’s specialties include:
- Data governance
- Performance analysis
- Failure analysis
- Creation of Centers of Excellence to spread best practices throughout an organization
The trade execution platform he delivered for Deutsche Bank was awarded the Technology Managers Forum Innovation Award, and his contributions to industry messaging benchmarks earned him recognition as a STAC Fellow.
Robert holds a degree in Computer Science from MIT.
Dorothy Hill has over 25 years of expertise and program leadership in global financial services as well as the technology and governmental sectors. She has designed and supported the implementation of technology from Marketing Technology to US Department of Treasury FATCA solutions and futures trading interfaces with the Tokyo and Osaka Stock Exchanges in Japan. She has worked in the US, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Japan and Hong Kong with Goldman Sachs and McKinsey. She has led teams on Wall Street for ISDA contract negotiation across derivatives & futures trading desks/prime brokerage/funds management, compliance change management, controls frameworks and FINRA registration tracking and reporting. She is a subject matter expert in AML/KYC, OFAC, risk management & reporting (including CCAR, and counterparty due diligence), cybersecurity, data privacy, public company governance, investor activism, client services, and data management (including BCBS 239). Hill has held senior roles and served as a Board member for start-ups in technology (including SaaS) and leadership training.
Her experience includes:
- Change management and leadership of risk, compliance, and technology organizations on Wall Street (banks, broker-dealers, and asset management including hedge funds)
- Cloud business and marketing software, notably leadership and management of SaaS products, business & pricing models, client segmentation, and go-to-market.
- Client relationship management including organizational and technology design for shared services including business enterprise operations and resilience, and incident reporting
- National speaker on cybersecurity, global threat landscape and bad actor categories, data privacy regulations and cybercrime awareness / prevention
Dorothy is a member of the Risk Management Association (RMA), she has an MBA in Finance and Technology from NYU’s Stern School of Business and a BA from Dartmouth College.
Donna Marie Howe has over 25 years of hands-on success in identifying, assessing, mitigating and evaluating the impact of market, credit, operational. compliance and regulatory risks, with special expertise in the financial services industry, including banks, broker/dealers, hedge funds. asset managers, exchanges and insurance companies. She has worked with companies across the globe in choosing technology solutions and implementing the same, always using metric-based methods to sharpen design requirements and measure effectiveness. She has expertise in company governance, regulatory risk management, valuation, clearing and liquidity risk, capital optimization, stress-testing, model validation and metric-based innovation. Howe has held senior risk roles in major global banks such as UBS, Deutsche Bank, ABN-Amro, and Santander as well as insurance and asset management firms.
Her experience includes:
- Design and implementation of both global and US stress-testing platforms (CCAR, DFAST, ECB, etc.)
- Executed plan for data legacy compliance and plan for meta-data enhancements to move stress-test and regulatory capital calculations from one-off to BAU.
- Led cross-functional team of Risk, Audit and Compliance to redress issues from Mortgage Commitment Letter issued by FRB.
- Creation of practical, visionary strategy and management of complex technology implementations in Clearing, CDS, and Anti-Money Laundering.
- Designed methodology for measuring effectiveness of business changes to enhance bank culture; including marketing messages, employee incentives and fraud.
- Implemented a series of training seminars on Basle III, Stress-testing, Cyber risk, Blockchain and other technology risk drivers.
Donna has worked with industry groups to broaden access to risk management methods both as a member of ISDA’s collateral management committee and being on the Board of the Global Association of Risk Professionals for 10 years. She has a BA from the University of Michigan, attended New York University’s Graduate School of Economics, and is currently working towards a Master’s degree in Liberal Arts from Harvard University’s Extension School in Mathematics Education.
Rich Inserro has over 25 years of experience delivering significant business results through improved processes, technology and data management. Throughout his consulting career and in his role as a Big-4 Partner, Rich has defined, negotiated and delivered complex multi-national, transformational projects. He brings a combination of skills and experiences that enables him to bridge across the business, technology and operations to design change programs and make them endure.
Rich’s skills and experience include:
- Global enterprise initiative implementation
- Investigation and remediation of compliance failures
- Design and development of data governance and data management capabilities
- Broad knowledge of the financial service industry
- Strong cultural awareness, communications and leadership skills
Rich holds a BBA degree from the City University of New York, Baruch College.
James Jeude is an experienced executive and consultant, helping his clients build the ideas, systems, teams, and relationships that power the data economy through data-driven digital experiences for customers, employees, and supply chain partners. His 30 years of experience cover all industries and geographies. Recent assignments include VP/Global Practice Leader for Cognizant, a leading global systems integrator.
James’s skills and experience include
- Digital Transformation – putting digital data to work redesigning and personalizing the processes and experiences for employees and customers
- Business Development and its strategy and implementation of new offerings and GTM for those offerings
- Analytics and AI – in the service of better products and new markets
- Building cooperative alliances and vendor relations through RFP/partner advisory in the world of systems integration and infrastructure contracts
James is a frequent and highly regarded speaker, author, podcaster, and blogger. He holds a BS in Computer Engineering from Iowa State University (Ames IA), an MS in Businses Administration and Marketing from Stevens Institute of Technology (Hoboken NJ), and is Adjunct Professor of Analytics in New York University’s School of Professional Studies with a focus on Human Capital Analytics & Technology (NYC).
Jeremy Kahn is an innovative technology consultant, CIO and attorney with over 25 years of experience. His leadership and consulting experience has crossed the private, public and government sectors. Jeremy has spent the past few years building a consulting organization focused on cybersecurity focusing on the financial, healthcare and hospitality vertical markets.
Jeremy’s areas of expertise include:
- Creating, staffing and managing technology business units.
- Corporate governance, data privacy and cybersecurity.
- Management of enterprise architecture, cybersecurity and application development projects.
- Implementing new technology to achieve core business goals, while maintaining a focus on financial impact on business.
Jeremy is an attorney and member of the NY State Bar Association. He has spoken at a numerous industry events on cybersecurity, disaster recovery and enterprise architecture and conducted CLE classes on cybersecurity. He earned his JD from Brooklyn Law School and he earned his BS in Policy Analysis from Cornell University. Jeremy currently lives outside of New York City with his wife and children where he serves on the school board as their “technology consultant” for the past 15 years.
Michael Katz has over 35 years experience in technology management, systems development, and helping companies achieve business value through technology innovation.
Michael’s skills and experience include:
- Analysis and presentations to executive teams of broad technology trends, typically as part of an overall analysis of technology in the enterprise
- Marketing and customer evaluations of specific projects with the objective of better understanding how to penetrate and grow market share
- Due diligence technical analysis of high tech companies being considered as acquisition targets, partners, or vendors for private equity firms, VCs, and companies
- Project management for IT programs
Michael has worked for a variety of technology companies, assisting them with product definition and product management. He began his career with vendors including IBM, Rolm, and Tandem Computers before becoming the COO and Managing Director for PricewaterhouseCoopers’ World Technology Centre. He has served as a CTO for several early stage companies helping them deploy technology for business advantage. As a consultant, Michael provides his expertise to many large and small companies as well as NGO including the World Trade Organization and various non-profits.
Michael holds a degree in Computer Science from the University of California at Berkeley.
Barbara D. Kissner is a senior information technology executive with over twenty five years of experience. She has held the positions of CIO and CISO in the financial services industry, and has an extensive background in technology transformation, cyber security, risk management, organizational resiliency and governance.
Ms. Kissner managed technology and cyber security in large, international organizations and has developed enterprise level resiliency and disaster recovery strategies. Barbara has led digital and technology transformations using agile and secure development principles.
Barbara’s skills and experience include:
- Vendor management, outsourcing strategy, contract structure
- Large program and project planning and implementation
- Application and infrastructure rationalization and transformation
- Strategic information technology planning
- Process improvement, service level design and management
- Privacy, data governance and Sox controls
- Cyber security strategy, MSSP management
Ms. Kissner holds an MA from New York University and BA degree from CUNY- Brooklyn College. She also holds CISA, CRISC, CGEIT, CSQA and CSTE certifications.
John Kneiling has served as a Consultant, CTO, and executive for 30 years. John has served the Financial Services, Software, and related industries in organizations as diverse as Citibank, PwC Consulting, MetLife, and a major health services provider and insurer.
Mr. Kneiling’s skills and experience include:
- Information systems strategic planning and design
- Enterprise, Application, and Data Architecture
- Business Intelligence analysis and design
- Customer Relationship Management
Mr. Kneiling holds graduate and post-graduate Liberal Arts degrees. He obtained a Computer Science Diploma from New York University, where he was subsequently retained as Adjunct Faculty to teach Applied Business Computer Science seminars.
Alex Kramer has over 35 years of experience serving clients through a range of positions in consulting and IT management. Recent engagements have ranged from IT strategy to global sales force systems deployment to Cybersecurity and large-scale data analytics. Previously, as a Partner at PwC and IBM’s Global Business Services, Mr. Kramer focused on CRM, sales and service systems and the customer experience – helping CIO’s and senior IT management cope with the accelerating demands of value creation in this era of connected, mobile and social computing.
Mr. Kramer’s skills and experience include:
- CRM – customer facing processes and systems
- Business Development; strategy and implementation
- Market insight and development
- Data Analytics; products and markets
- Applications Outsourcing
Mr. Kramer has been a frequent speaker at CIO conferences, applications symposia and software vendor forums and has written several papers on the subjects referenced. He holds a Masters in Talmudic Law with undergraduate work in Mathematics and MBA work at Washington University, St. Louis.
Hank Leingang is a highly experienced executive and consultant. He drives business improvement, technology innovation, organization development and process change. Hank serves in full time CIO, interim CIO, consulting, executive advisory and coaching roles. He is passionate about business impact and solving complex problems through vision/strategy, technology, architecture, organization and accelerated execution.
Hank has 20 plus years experience leading IT in $100 million to Fortune 100 companies. As a transformational CIO at Bechtel Group, Viacom Inc. and Triangle Industries, Hank led strategic change in operating capability leveraging innovative use of new technologies, process re-engineering and organizational development. Hank also has served as an independent consultant for more than fifteen years.
Hank’s skills and experience include:
- Interim IT leadership
- IT strategy
- Data strategy
- Crisis management
- Operations improvement
- IT process improvement
Hank earned a Master’s in Business Administration from Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Administration from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Anna Lekht is an experienced Internal Auditor with over 20 years of significant investment sector experience in the financial services and technology industries. Her expertise is in operational, SOX, compliance, and regulatory auditing. Anna is skilled in performing risk and control assessments and building strategic audit plans that ensure effective control structures.
Her skills and experience include:
- Led multiple audits to provide reasonable assurance as to the adequacy of systems of internal control covering relevant governance, risk management and control processes.
- Represented AXA Equitable Internal Audit Investment team to address the impact of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act on the Company.
- Managed external Quality Assurance reviews that identified opportunities to improve internal audit performance and services.
- Managed and coordinated SAP application development projects utilizing Scrum (Agile) and waterfall methodologies.
Anna is a Certified Public Accountant in New York and New Jersey and holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from Baruch College, Summa Cum Laude.
Yosef Levine is a finance and digital transformation professional with operational, technical, and managerial expertise. Yosef has experience leading significant controls and governance remediations. He has most recently built and led a Big 4 practice responsible for Technology Risk Management, Confidentiality & Data Privacy.
Mr. Levine has led projects involved with:
- The definition of global strategic risk governance and operating models to power organizational digital transformations using agile principles
- Large scale cloud implementations to comply with global regulatory standards.
- Compliance and regulatory impact on business process and controls to support digital transformations.
- Financial audits for public and non-public entities requiring deep experience in Professional Practice quality management.
Yosef graduated from Yeshiva University – SYMS School of Business BA (Accounting) and is a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Information Technology Professional
Bart Lewin has more than thirty years’ experience in the Engineering and Information Technology fields, specializing in the Health Care, Retail, Gaming, and Hospitality Industries. He has expertise in marketing technology; IT infrastructure design; IT compliance (SOX, PCI, HIPPA); intellectual property development and management; product development (software/hardware engineering and manufacturing); organizational management; and IT systems selection and implementation. He has held technical and executive management positions for companies including Chevron Chemical Company, International Game Technology, Inc., and Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.
His skills include:
- Developing custom software on most popular platforms
- Serving as an expert witness in patent and software contract litigation
- Designing and implementing compliant and secure data and telecommunications networks
- Performing system selection and implementation processes
- Performing the day-to-day functions of a CTO.
Mr. Lewin has published numerous articles in industry trade magazines, has won several industry awards, and is a named inventor on multiple patents. Mr. Lewin holds a BA in Economics from Reed College.
Jimmy Livingston is a professional management consultant with over 35 years of experience. He served major consulting firms in roles responsible for business development for verticals industries including retail, travel/hospitality, high tech, healthcare, automotive manufacturing, telecommunications, information services, consumer products, oil and gas, and petrochemicals. He specializes in Digital Strategy & Implementation helping clients apply technology innovation to improve efficiency in their business processes and information systems. He has significant experience developing both business strategy and IT strategy for fortune 500 clients. He has years of experience implementing business solutions using application software and leading-edge technology to drive business results.
His experience includes:
- Launched new business services in industries like Healthcare to address complex business transformations due to regulatory changes such as ICD-10.
- Led large deal teams to sell complex outsourcing programs with advisory services integrated into the deal to help drive the business transformation agenda.
- Partner in charge of numerous client engagements working in an onshore/offshore model including North America and Global Markets. Responsibilities included practice management and leadership: revenue growth, cost management, recruiting and staff development, and thought leadership/knowledge management.
Jimmy holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Mississippi State University. He has written numerous publications on the art of digital business transformation and has spoken at business conferences hosted by CIO Magazine, Forrester, and Gartner.
Shuet Loke’s strong foundation in IT Risk Management and Data Governance resulted in consistently delivering strategic software solutions or business outcomes to customers or business under aggressive timelines or challenging environments. Shuet performs well both as an individual contributor and a lead in complex, large or enterprise-wide initiatives with a cross-functional / geographical / cultural team located onshore and offshore. Shuet excels not only in project delivery but also in transformation initiatives such as building or re-engineering PMO, Professional Services, and IT Audit functions.
Her skills and experience include:
- Owns client / business relationship management from product ideation, business case, project execution to customer launch.
- Presentation of program status and risks to Steering Committees and Operating Committees.
- Technology expertise in Big Data, Advanced Analytics, and Digital Transformation including IoT.
- Adept at working in fast-paced and ambiguous environments.
- Governance and risk management mindset on security, privacy and business continuity in speed-to-market.
- Expert in Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies, Certified Scrum Master, Certified SAFe5.
Ms. Loke holds an MBA from the University of Houston and a Bachelor of Commerce from Concordia University, Canada.
Kent Lorentzen has over 30 years of Financial Services Industry hands-on success with a proven track record of creating, transforming and managing significant operations. Kent is a senior business professional with a unique blend of business and technology experiences, effective at liaising between business and IT as well as communicating with integrity to all levels of an organization. He has expertise in the areas of Business Analysis, Financial and Strategic Planning, Project Management and Governance, Risk and Compliance.
Kent’s experience includes:
- Successfully created Wealth Management businesses in both the US and the UK through Business Development, Recruiting Sales Professionals and Compliance SMEs. Built client-facing technology applications and leveraged surveillance applications to create compliant sales and marketing practices and mitigate suitability risk.
- Deployed Project Management, Change Management and Governance, Risk and Compliance Strategies to transform a loss-making Wealth Management franchise into a profitable enterprise. Extensive Business Process Management, Business Requirements gathering, Due Diligence, Workflow Design and Business analysis were required to complete this effort.
- Managed a global bulge-bracket Institutional Equities Division into profitability by deploying aggressive expense management strategies and created geographically oriented Metrics Reporting groups to monitor global support function KPIs for the business. Worked extensively with Compliance and Regulatory Reporting to enhance monitoring of Business adherence to the rules and regulations in NAM, EMEA and APAC regions
Mr. Lorentzen is the Treasurer and Member of the Board of Directors of the NY Pops Orchestra and former Chairman of the Finance Committee and member of the Board of Governors of the Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in Rahway, NJ.
Michael Maffattone is an Information Technology (IT) leader with over 30 years of experience in systems development, integration and operations in the trading, investment, banking and asset management businesses. During his career, he has worked at the U.S. central bank, a top macro hedge fund, the largest endowment and a leading mortgage Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT). His leadership approach over the years has been to work closely with business stakeholders to identify technology options, as well as process and personnel enhancements, and then use disciplined project, data and vendor management practices to implement solutions that meet company goals. Demonstrated leadership abilities include:
- Creating & aligning IT strategic plans to business goals
- Attracting, developing & retaining talented staff
- Implementing innovative technology to increase alpha
- Completing projects on-time and on-budget
- Reducing automation and operating costs
- Providing excellent customer service
Michael has a a B.S. degree in Computer Science, City University of New York and he is a graduate of the ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking at Georgetown University (Thesis: Project Portfolio Mgmt.).
Sal Magnone has 30 years of experience building, reenvisaging, and transforming technology centric products, services, teams, and companies. He’s been a successful cofounder, CEO, turnaround CEO, CTO, and Chief Engineer; is very technical, and is very hands on in the data, machine learning, and the distributed computing & high-performance computing (HPC) spaces. Sal is x-PwC, where he was part of the Financial Services CIO Advisory Practice and x-Army, where he enjoyed 12 years of active and active-reserve duty as a United States Field Artillery Officer in both training and combat units.
Sal’s skills and experience include:
- Designing and delivering mission critical, high-complexity enterprise platforms
- Managing high-risk technology projects
- Bringing and keeping business and technology programs in alignment
- Strategic information technology planning
- Organizational change management
Mr. Magnone holds a degree in Computer Science and Operations Research from Saint John’s University in New York City, NY.
Larry started his career at a global consulting firm specializing in financial management, operations improvements, and IT business management and systems. An experienced business advisor with over 30 years of experience, with proven leadership skills and expertise to drive efficiency and control through improving financial and performance management practices including management reporting, controllership and financial reporting, cost analysis, and operating process redesign. Extensive industry experiences with global organizations including F.1000 industrial and bio-pharmaceutical, financial services, and insurance companies. He is an excellent communicator and team player in working with colleagues at all organizational levels.
Larry’s areas of expertise include:
- Implementation of streamlined reporting practices and key performance measures.
- Business management process and systems redesign for shared service organizations including analysis of benchmarks and best practices.
- Information Architecture and systems roadmaps for Finance and Corporate Services.
- Design and implementation of financial management and accounting systems.
- Quality and cycle time improvement programs using Six Sigma methods and tools.
Larry is a CPA, a CGMA, and has held managerial positions including CFO and VP of Business Strategy for software (Oracle/PeopleSoft), and Senior Partner / Managing Director consulting firms. He was an adjunct professor at Columbia University’s Graduate Business School, and has authored numerous books and articles, served as editor-in-chief of several periodicals, regularly conducted educational training and webinars, and has served as chairperson of several professional societies and civic committees. His educational background includes a BA Economics and MBA Corporate Financial Management.
Bob Mankin possesses a business-tested, strategic and operational understanding of what it takes to build and/or transform financial institutions. Bob has successfully built and managed both income and staff organizations as a senior executive in commercial and investment banks. He has also served as an advisor to financial institutions and IT firms.
His skills and experience include:
- Financial institution business and staff management.
- Strategic planning, organization, business development and risk management.
- Subject matter expertise in a wide range of banking businesses including: fixed income, capital markets, mortgages, corporate, commercial, consumer and private banking, and corporate finance.
Dr. Mankin holds a BA degree in Mathematics from Brooklyn College, an MBA in Administration and Policy from City University’s Bernard Baruch Graduate School of Business and a DPS in Finance and Management from Pace University (doctoral thesis: A Comparison of Two Country Risk Assessment Approaches). Bob is a Trustee of the Hudson Institute and a member of the New York Chapter of the Risk Management Association.
Dan Nellius offers clients the benefit of 35 years of experience as a Partner at PwC Consulting, an executive at IBM Global Business Services and a CEO of a private equity portfolio company.
Dan’s skills and experience include:
- Business model transformation and new market entry;
- Software as a Service (SaaS) and Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Business Process Optimization and Operations;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Sales, Services, Marketing, & Partnerships
- Information Technology Strategy and Planning;
- Resolving Complex turn-arounds for Projects, Programs and Businesses.
Dan earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Arts and Sciences at University of Delaware – 1982.
Ari Neugroschl is a visionary, entrepreneurial IT executive, with over 25 years’ experience providing enterprise-wide leadership, guiding strategic direction and transformational decision making in business and technical initiatives. He drives large and complex IT organizations to enable agile innovation, business growth and operational excellence. Leveraging a collaborative style to build and lead high-performing cross-organizational teams to architect, implement, manage and streamline intricate IT designs.
Ari’s experience and skills include:
- Cybersecurity: Protecting franchise reputation through system, data security and cybersecurity assessments, while using controls & system implementations to mitigate risk.
- Infrastructure: Architecting and realizing corporate infrastructure to maximize communication efficiencies, secure critical assets, minimize vulnerability areas and lower risk profiles.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Due diligence pre/post-merger and acquisition integration, defining tactical direction, business operations insight and material cost savings across the global corporate landscape.
- Corporate Leadership: Outstanding communicator who presents critical, technical information to all levels, including organizational town halls and board presentations.
- ERP and CRM Solutions: Designing and introducing ERP and CRM systems to reengineer processes, procedures and communications for corporate efficiencies and turnarounds.
- Custom Systems: Partnering with business leaders to design, develop, and rollout global systems to transform and elevate corporate agility, visibility and compliance.
Mr. Neugroschl holds a BA degree in Economics from Yeshiva University.
Dalia Ophir is a senior IT professional with more than 30 years’ experience successfully building and delivering groundbreaking automated solutions within the banking and insurance industries. She has deep expertise in all facets of banking products and operations, and has held CIO positions at commercial and retail banks in New York and London. Dalia is recognized as a thought leader and domain expert, and was most recently the Global Product and Business Solutions manager in an international software company. She previously co-founded 2 start-up ventures, both of which are currently major players in the insurance space.
Dalia is technical and functional; her specialty is in building and forging robust IT organizations and leading major transformations with the focus on aligning technology with business goals while managing cost and risks.
Her skills and experience include:
- Information Systems, tactical and strategic planning, applications development, system implementation and program/project management, IT Governance and compliance.
Create technology-centric, including Core systems, Systems of Engagement, Internet based – consumer and business, Financial management and reporting, Business Intelligence, IT infrastructure and Computer operations, Information Security and Business Continuity
- Developing Centers of Excellence to leverage global product offerings to manage complex global problems while solving most challenging local industry requirements.
- Reducing IT organization costs and risks through application rationalization, infrastructure consolidation, IT asset management, vendor management, and organizational alignment.
Ms. Ophir holds a BA degree in Mathematics and Computer Science from Tel-Aviv university in Israel.
Rick Pfeiffer is a business leader with a 28-year track record of accelerating growth, restoring profitability, leading innovation, and managing disruptive change in the financial services industry. He also has provided his expertise in the Energy sector. He successfully led start-up ventures (GE Capital, India) and corporate turnarounds (AIG’s Global Consumer Finance Group) by developing high performance and collaborative teams from strategy development to execution.
His skills include:
|• Management Transformation||• Cultural Change||• Driving innovation|
|• Operational Expertise||• Team Building||• Change Management|
|• Relationship Management||• Cross-Divisional Initiatives||• Government Affairs / Liaison|
|• Corporate Integrations||• System Implementation||• Process Optimization|
|• Customer Product Segmentation||• Cost Analysis and Reduction||• Negotiating|
Rick received his BA in Biology from Amherst College and his MBA from the Darden School at the University of Virginia. He has filled board and senior executive roles.
Shelley Pittman is a digital transformation senior executive providing companies a competitive edge by incorporating strategy, modern technologies, and methodologies and specializing in the digital transformation with retail and commercial banking and FinTech. She is focused on the latest implementation strategies and technology innovations for the digital world. She has been a Partner at Accenture, IBM, KPMG, and recently, Practice Leader for Slalom’s Financial Service Strategy Practice.
Shelley’s skills and experience include:
- Specializes in retail and commercial banking, FinTech, automotive financing, equipment leasing and asset management industry
- Product focused Agile digital design, architecture, and governance including Robotics Process Automation (RPA).
- Core banking transformation and digital transformation
Shelley has a B.S. in Accounting from Syracuse University and is prior licensed C.P.A. in New York and Florida.
André Politzer has over 30 years experience as an executive and consultant applying a combination of entrepreneurial, marketing, consumer data and digital expertise across industries such as Finance, Hospitality and Travel, High-Tech and Telecom, Energy, Real Estate, Transportation, Luxury Retail and Healthcare. He speaks fluently English and French. He creatively connects the dots between traditional and new digital multi-dimensional and multi-cultural environments with a focus on:
- Emergence and evolution of customer segments with a vertical approach
- Intersection of human behavior, data analytics, with hyper-personalization and related technologies
- Transformation of strategies to ensure sustainable client acquisition, loyalty and revenue growth
- Innovation of best practices and new ways to think about loyalty, financial and risk trends
- Training and coaching stakeholders designing and delivering programs adapted to cultural transformations
- Cross-departmental and Cross-Enterprise communication during transitions such as post-merger alignment strategies
- Challenging “shiny object” trends and syndromes in Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, FinTech and InsurTech
André is universally recognized by his clients, colleagues and peers as one of the most specialized and influential customer engagement consultant & mentor. He has a diverse background spanning both EMEA and North America working for 25 years as a senior executive in several companies forming new divisions or start-ups. He worked with prominent organizations such as THF Hotels, ADP Networks, Merrill Lynch Capital, Air France, Marvin Davis Entertainment (21st Century Fox), IDT Telecom and Johns Hopkins Health.
André holds a bachelor’s degree and an MBA in Economics from Université Paris IX Dauphine (France); a Hospitality Management Masters’ Degree from the Swiss International Institute of Management of Glion (CH) (a Cornell University affiliate); and a Graduate Certificate of Coaching from the University of Texas at Dallas (UTD).
Tammy Prizant brings over 19 years of Risk & Compliance and Transaction Advisory/Valuation experience. Her Risk and Compliance areas of experience include: Regulatory Risk and Compliance, CCAR, MRM, Model Validation, AML Transaction Monitoring, AML Validation, Loan Reviews and other compliance matters
Prior to her transition to the Risk and Compliance area, Tammy was a Senior Manager at KPMG specializing in valuation/transaction advisory, including: valuation of businesses, equity interests, intangible assets and intellectual property for strategic planning, pre- and post-merger due diligence, financial reporting (US GAAP & IFRS), restructuring and litigation, tax planning, fresh-start accounting and other purposes. Additional relevant project experience includes:
- CCAR IA: Led and executed CCAR IA efforts related to PPNR work stream (Model Risk) for two consecutive CCAR submissions. Work performed included (but was not limited to) IA Model Risk portfolio sampling, MRA/MRIA CAP review and documentation, IA BAU audits: Model Governance, Policies and Procedures and other related matters.
- CCAR IA: Led and executed CCAR IA efforts, responsible for Finance work stream and related Integrated Audit reviews. Work performed included: PPNR model risk, alternative forecasting, RWA, data completeness and accuracy, aggregation, overlays/overrides, tactical vs. strategic processes and testing, material processes, issue validations, other.
- CCAR IA Issue Validations: Led and executed CCAR IA remediation case (MRIA/MRA issue validations) encompassing Model Risk, Credit Risk & Credit Review, Market Risk, EMEA and other work streams.
- AML Compliance: Developed and led (OCC) consent driven multi-phased transformation initiatives aligning Broker Dealer and Private Banking entities to AML TM Global Standards (leading global financial institution)
- Valuation / Due Diligence / Compliance / Audit SME services: Extensive experience leading and executing valuation, due diligence, compliance and audit SME services for large global corporations.
Tammy earned her MBA in Finance and B.S. in Finance and International Business from NYU, Stern School of Business.
Philip Pyburn has more than 25 years of professional experience as a business strategy and technology consultant with extensive experience delivering transformative change in finance, operations and technology management. His work focuses on the creation and adoption of strategies and management disciplines needed to leverage technology innovation to reduce cost, enhance collaboration and reduce risk.
Previously Phil was a Global Practice Area Director with Slalom Consulting and a Partner at the Ernst & Young Center for Business Innovation. He was also a professor at Boston University and the University of South Florida, as well as the founder of three software and insurance services companies.
Phil’s current interests include the impact of technology disruption on legacy organizations and strategies for exploiting artificial intelligence and blockchain to increase agility and reduce risk. Phil has written two white papers on Blockchain and Business Process Robotics that can be found at https://www.techpargroup.com/wordpress/wp-content/themes/techpar/whitepapers.php .
Phil’s experience includes:
- Managing technology innovation and process improvement
- Scrum project management and Scrum-at-Scale program management
- Redesigning processes to leverage technology and improve performance
- Risk management & regulatory compliance
- Business process robotics and artificial intelligence
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technology
Phil holds a master’s degree in Finance and IT from the M.I.T. Sloan School of Management and a Doctorate in IT and Operations from the Harvard Business School. He has also completed several certificate programs at M.I.T. in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and e-Commerce. In addition, Phil holds several recognized professional certifications spanning information privacy (GDPR), project management (Scrum), financial crimes compliance and Lean Six Sigma.
Jim Ranton is a results driven advisor. He has a successful track record improving sales and profit performance, for both emerging and established companies, in diverse industries. He advises organizations in developing and implementing talent strategies that align with desired outcomes. His areas of expertise include organization performance planning, talent management, compensation design, labor relations strategy and acquisition integration. He is recognized for his ability to partner with the CEO and his or her executive team to support major growth initiatives and develop a high performance, metrics-based system and culture. He has worked for large (PepsiCo, United Technologies), mid-size (Citizens Utilities, New York Racing Association) and small growth companies (Surescripts).
Jim’s skills and experience include:
- Human resources strategy
- Culture change
- Executive coaching
- Organization performance planning
- Reward system evaluation and design
- Talent management
Mr. Ranton received a BS degree in Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University. In addition, he holds an MBA from the International Management Center at ESC Rouen in France, and a MS degree from the Krannert Graduate School of Management at Purdue University.
Mr. Sakamaki has a 30 year career in Information Technology supporting project management, supply chain business design and processes, system design and development, software evaluations and marketing primarily in the Japanese market. Harry also has experience helping place private equity investments.
Harry’s skills and experience include:
- Supply chain management and customer relationship management
- IT strategic planning and blueprinting
- Supply chain solutions evaluation and process design
- Corporate strategy and products evaluations for private equity investments
Mr. Sakamaki holds a MS in Operations Research from Stanford University.
Sachin Sangtani has over two decades of experience in consulting and information management. He has led large, transformational development teams as Chief Business Technologist for Client Intelligence (IBIE) at J.P. Morgan and as Program Manager at several other organizations, including Dairy Farm Group, the third largest FMCG retailer in Asia. Sachin has also led regional presales and professional services teams within product companies in the Business Intelligence space. Sachin has deep technical skills in the entire Business Intelligence stack, including the Hadoop ecosystem, columnar databases and BI front end tools. With diverse experience in a variety of verticals like Retail, Financial Services, Hospitality and Technology, Sachin is able to lead and drive complex projects to deliver value from and transparency of data to executives and key stakeholders across large organizations.
Sachin’s experience and skills include:
- Architecting and building the Client Intelligence platform (IBIE) within J.P. Morgan’s wholesale bank, providing a 360 view of a client’s profitability across all lines of business
- Designing and building a reference architecture and governance for Dairy Farm Group on BW for HANA as part of a five-year SAP transformation
- Managing the deployment of a large reengineering effort for Prime Services at Credit Suisse, with a focus on migrating the Prime Services Data Warehouse (PSDW) from Sybase to Oracle
Sachin Sangtani holds a Bachelor of Science (Magna Cum Laude) from Bentley University.
Mr. Scher has over 30 years of experience in leading large scale global IT organizations in a broad range of Fortune 1000 and the Public-Sector organizations. He has managed development and execution of information technology functional, process, technology and organizational transformation strategies of various scales. Mr. Scher has a proven track record in successful execution of initiatives that result in substantial value for the enterprise; increase in IT effectiveness and customer satisfaction, as well as efforts that substantially reduce Information Technology operational cost. Andrew has served as VP IT of Del Monte Fresh and COO IT for the State of Ohio, in addition to leadership roles at Honeywell and Cardinal Health.
Mr. Scher’s skills and experiences include:
- Delivered Strategic IT review and evaluation including Applications, Infrastructure, Organization, Procurement, Security and Process to public agencies. Used as a roadmap for organizational focus and re-engineering.
- Lead the four-year transformation of a global IT department (all elements of IT) from a cost center to a value center, while maintaining and decreasing operating costs.
- Successfully implemented global ERP (upgrade and new international instances); Drove common process and consolidation.
Mr. Scher holds a BA in Mathematics from the State University of New York at Albany and in certified as a Six Sigma Green Belt. He also holds ITIL V2 and V3 certifications.
Stefanie Shelley is a long time Chief Marketing Officer and Operating Executive in financial services and tech-driven business solutions. Stefanie works with CEOs and C-Suite leaders on strategies to drive growth, transformation and value creation. Ms. Shelley has a unique blend of marketing and general management experience with the ability to see the “big picture” and align for growth. She helps clients see their vision and opportunities in a different way and find the best solution to build a path forward and deliver success. Ms. Shelley has extensive experience in marketing, product, strategy, client experience, sales and human capital management.
Stefanie’s skills include:
- Extensive experience in the financial services and tech-driven business solutions industries.
- Wide range of experience with large global companies, middle market companies and start-ups
- Marketing and growth strategies; branding, repositioning, go to market strategies, digital marketing and marketing automation.
- PR and communications skills; building thought leadership and expanding media presence
- 20 years of experience in digital transformation since the launch of the internet in the year 2000
- Strong skills in human capital management; organization, talent development and team building
- In addition to functional skills, adept at change management, group facilitation and coaching
- Acts with a broad strategic perspective, structured thinking and a sense of urgency
- Strong executive presence, emotional intelligence and communication skills
Stefanie holds an MBA from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and a BA, Cum Laude with Honors in Economics from Colgate University. Stefanie also holds a Brain Based coaching certificate from the Neurological Leadership Institute.
Mr. Trojan is an international business lending and technology expert, thought leader and speaker. He specializes advising/consulting on:
- Global Strategy
- Banking/Bank Partnerships
- Technology, including Blockchain
- Credit Risk Management
- Regulatory/Legislative Affairs
From 2012-2017, Mr. Trojan was the CEO of the Commercial Finance Association (CFA), the global trade organization representing the asset based lending, supply chain finance, trade finance, and factoring industry.
Mr. Trojan earned a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) in Finance, a Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science, and a Bachelor’s of Science in Electrical Engineering, all from Washington University in St. Louis.
Stuart Werner has over 30 years of experience including serving as the CIO of 4 public companies, all in the retail / fashion industry. His CIO experience has focused on the heavy lifting to turnaround and transform companies that were held back one way or another in the technology area. His experience includes substantial ERP experience including with SAP and Infor M3, acquisitions integrations, as well as strategy and governance. 2 of the 4 companies Stu has been with have been highly acquisitive where there was a strong focus on technology integrations including infrastructure, applications, business processes, organization and governance. A 3rd company where Stu was the CIO, he overhauled the technology infrastructure, organization and costs contributing significantly to profitability, positioning for acquisitions and the ultimate sale of the company.
He has served as Worldwide Partner with Andersen Business Consulting. His responsibilities included leading the Northeast Supply Chain and Retail Technologies practices. Through his combined CIO and IT Consulting experience he has developed a strong acumen in the following areas:
|· Strategic Systems Planning
· Omni Channel
· ERP – SAP, Infor M3
· Turnaround Execution
· Governance & Risk
· Organizational Change
|· Contract Negotiations
· Cost Control
· Business Intelligence
· Information Security
|· Strategic Sourcing
· M&A Integration
· Process Re-engineering
· Shared Services
· Disaster Recovery
Stu is a Certified Public Accountant (currently inactive status) and obtained his Certificate in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) from The Association for Operations Management (APICS).
Eli Willner is an accomplished and seasoned technologist and business executive. A “serial entrepreneur”, and hands-on manager, Mr. Willner has worked in both large, established organizations and smaller start-ups and applies his freshness of vision and creativity regardless of milieu. He is especially at home in the publishing, education and outsourcing industries where he has a formidable track record but his wide range of knowledge and broad experience make him a valuable asset in any industry. A skilled communicator, Mr. Willner has been instrumental in closing numerous major contracts at his various places of employment.
His skills and experience include:
- Traditional and electronic publishing technologies
- High-volume e-commerce implementation
- Multi-domain outsourcing (on and offshore)
- Education, especially online education
- Process analysis and optimization
- Software development and general management
Mr. Willner received his BS in Computer Science with honors from Brooklyn College, CUNY and has completed course work toward an MS in Computer Science at Brooklyn College as well. He is past Chairman of the XML Forum of New York, has served on several standards committees and has written and lectured extensively on his various areas of expertise.