Mark Abramson has spent over 20 years applying technology fundamentals to the successful implementation of business solutions working as a technology expert in the area of systems design, software architecture, and data analysis. His professional experience has led to a career of Investigative Data Mining, which includes activities for security and criminal detection, Patent and Claims Analysis, Prior Art Searches, and Expert Witness in computer litigation. Mark has participated in over 35 major cases including one of the largest and longest computer software action cases in the industry.
His skills and experience include:
- Working with Attorneys, Courts and Corporations across the country.
- Clients including major legal firms, governmental agencies as well as many smaller companies and the courts.
- Expert witness testimony in both state and federal courts.
- Data Recovery Services encompassing high-level electronic discovery and recovery for litigation and forensics, including computer forensics, expert testimony, email recovery and tape recovery.
Mr. Abramson holds an Associate Degree in Applied Technology from Rochester Institute of Technology and a Bachelor of Science from the State University of New York.
Jeff Cameron has been advising healthcare leaders for over 27 years. He has experience in leading and developing strategic plans, leading large transformations, and a track record of delivery value to his clients. Jeff has led the design and build of numerous data analytics and electronic data exchange platforms. Jeff has focused his career on using advanced technology and new business models to create innovative business solutions in the healthcare industry.
His experience includes:
- Transformation of organizations and achieving cost reduction and automation through data-driven technology and innovation.
- Development of strategic investment portfolio for large health care providers and health plans.
- Client relationship management including organizational and technology design for information management organizations, architecture competency and large system transformations.
- Creation of practical, visionary strategy and management of complex technology implementations.
- Development of cloud-based solutions to drive provider quality measurements.
Mr. Cameron earned a Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics at the University of Wisconsin – Stout. He is also often requested to publish industry articles on new technology trends and the impact of government reform on the healthcare industry.
Fred Cohen has over 40 years of treasury and financial risk management consulting experience with both large professional service firms and financial institutions. At PricewaterhouseCoopers, he held several practice leadership roles while continuing to consult to multinational clients on financial and treasury management issues. His industry experience includes Advisory Leader of the Energy, Utility and Mining sector, the Consumer and Industrial Products sector and Cross Line of Service leader for PwC’s sustainability and climate change practice. His functional experience spans several disciplines including: treasury and financial risk management, governance and compliance, enterprise risk management, financial and performance reporting and treasury technology.
Fred consults to global clients on both strategic and highly specialized treasury and financial risk management issues such as:
- Assessment of complex financial and enterprise-wide risk exposures, strategy definition to manage and/or reduce underlying risk and evaluation of value at risk techniques to measure exposure risk and hedge effectiveness
- Development of global business strategies, organizational structure and the design and implementation of performance based reporting
- Requirements definition, selection and implementation of treasury and risk management technology
Mr. Cohen earned his B.A. in political science from Rutgers University, an MBA in finance and accounting from Drexel University and participated in the Executive Education, International Program at the Wharton School. He is a frequent writer on financial risk management, treasury management and climate change issues. He has spoken at numerous conferences hosted by PwC, EEI and EuroFinance and appeared on CNBC’s Squawk Box.
Larry Cohen has over 30 years of experience in IT Consulting, Management Consulting, Software Testing, Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, SDLC, Process Improvement, Software Development, Digital IC Design, Project Management, and Global Management. Larry has successfully delivered projects across multiple industries, such as Financial Services (Capital Markets, Banking, and Insurance), Health Care, Digital Marketing, Semiconductor, Business Services, Aerospace & Defense, Telecommunications, Risk Management, and Medical Devices.
Larry was a Testing Strategy Consultant at Citigroup, a Chief Testing Strategist at JPMorgan Chase, Global Head of QA at Experian, and most recently was the Chief IT Architect and Head of the Quality Engineering practice for the IT consulting division of The Boston Consulting Group.
Larry’s skills and experience include:
- Leading global teams of technical professionals
- Delivering IT Project Management Office capability assessments and improvement planning
- Software Testing, Quality Assurance, Performance Testing, Quality Engineering, and Product Development
- Hardware-accelerated computing
- Increasing system quality, while minimizing costs, reducing complexity, and mitigating risks
- Thought leadership as an invited speaker at international conferences
Mr. Cohen holds a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University.
Mr. Dillman is a strong business technologist who has over 40 years of banking experience coupled with strong technology implementation experience, especially in risk management. His risk management experience covers market risk, credit risk, operations risk, and cybersecurity risk management.
Scott spent 20 years working at HSBC and Bank of America where for both he led the Global Currency Trading Sales and Trading. In those roles, besides managing the global currency options risk, he also built and managed the supporting trading and back office systems.
Scott has always been on the leading edge as an innovator and market leader. Key leading-edge accomplishments include:
- Serving on the ISAO committee developing standards to share cybersecurity information, 2017
- Worked with Top 28 US banks to build technology to share cyber data, 2017
- Founded Credit Dimensions, a credit risk management aggregator, 2001
- Developed neural network models to trade futures markets, 1992
- Chaired the first Currency Options Committee at NY Fed, 1985
Scott received a B.A. degree in Economics from Gettysburg College. He also regularly teaches cybersecurity at Northwestern’s Kellogg Business School.
Mel Epstein Mel Epstein has in excess of 30 year career in finance and operations at global business services organizations including media and technology companies, digital services, software engineering, and marketing services firms.
Mel’s skills and experience include:
- A unique track record of success in companies ranging from startups to multi-billion dollar global organizations.
- Working with Private equity and Venture capital firms, investment bankers, accountants, attorneys and auditors.
- Building effective management teams and reporting systems.
- Establishing effective operating and financial plans.
- External fund raising in both public and private environments.
- A mentor to executive management and a trainer to staff.
Mr. Epstein is a CPA with a background at PriceWaterhouse Coopers and is a graduate of Queens College at the City University of New York.
Horst Eylerts is an accomplished global Information Technology leader, focused on ERP–enabled business transformation. Horst has a solid domestic and international operations, finance and business development background, coupled with a unique combination of management and technical expertise.
Throughout his 30-year career, Mr. Eylerts has led numerous IT and business growth initiatives. Specializing in SAP-centric environments, he has successfully directed complex projects for companies of all sizes, ranging from High-Tech start-ups to Fortune 50 corporations. He has built and led strong multinational and cross-functional teams in achieving bottom-line objectives. His SAP experience ranges from the early ERP days, to today’s most sophisticated offerings, including Big Data, HANA, public / private / hybrid clouds, mobility, SaaS, ITOaaS, and others.
Specific skills and services Horst brings to his clients:
- Large, complex, global program management and delivery leadership
- Strategic Information Systems Planning
- PMO and COE design, build and run
- 3-tier delivery model management (Off-shore, near-shore, on-site)
- Outsourcing, systems integrator and vendor SLA management
- IT Vendor selection / negotiation / mediation / litigation
- Executive coaching / succession planning / talent development.
Christienne Genaro is a Payments subject matter expert with over 20 years’ experience. She has in-depth understanding of business models and stakeholder needs in the credit and debit card industry, encompassing the network, bank and merchant perspectives. Ms. Genaro brings a consultative approach to meeting client needs across a wide range of functions, including strategy, product development, marketing, risk management, collections, customer service, and processing.
Ms.Genaro consults to clients on both strategic and highly specialized credit card and related financial risk management issues:
- Market development for payments stakeholders, including banks, merchants, networks, processors and other 3rd party providers
- Business development, including sales/account management of issuing banks
- Strategy, product development and people management for market players
- Start-up payments services providers
- FinTech banks and service providers
- Emerging payments, including mobile, Faster Payments, and virtual currency
Ms. Genaro is a Board Member of NYPAY, NY’s leading payments industry organization, and a member of the Federal Reserve’s Faster Payments Task Force. Ms. Genaro earned a Masters of Business Administration, Marketing/International Business from New York University, Stern School and a Bachelor of Arts, International Relations from Brown University.
Xev Gittler is a dynamic Solutions Architect creating premier systems management organizations in large-scale, mission-critical environments, skilled at partnering with business unit technology leadership to leverage next generation architecture/tools. He is an expert at bridging infrastructure and development teams to provide the tools and environments necessary for developers to quickly provide their clients the highest quality, most production stable software, while embracing new, agile technologies and building modern, scalable applications for internal and hybrid clouds.
Xev is an effective communicator, able to work with clients and senior management to build relationships, gather feedback and evangelize the future technology vision, while providing thought leadership and direction for engineering groups. He is an excellent communicator and presenter, able to convey technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
His experience includes:
- Designing and implementing structures and processes to improve communications between developers, operations and infrastructure engineering, which led to significantly improved product management requirements gathering and internal pricing structures
- Managing a Cloud Solutions Architecture team, assisting development teams with the design, transformation and implementation of legacy and greenfield application to cloud-native design, and guiding developers on moving to private, hybrid and public clouds
- Building monitoring and management system for large enterprise capable of handling over 40 billion metrics a day, and successfully convinced and migrated infrastructure and development teams to use this new tool
- Leading Platform Engineering teams, including Server Engineering, Systems Administration and Virtual Server Engineering and Security Implementation
Xev holds a BA degree in Medieval & Renaissance Studies from the University at Albany.
Mr. Gruenfeld was a Partner in the management consulting practice of Deloitte & Touche where he was National Director of Education for the firm’s Strategic Information Systems Planning service line and a firm-wide resource in the fields of technology-related litigation support and contracting. Prior to that he was National Manager of Systems Development for Tymshare, Inc.’s , Professional Services division.
Lee specializes in the following areas:
- Strategic information systems and technology planning,
- Contact center operations and systems,
- Application specification and design and
- Technology marketing strategy, with a deep focus on the Internet of Things.
Recently, he was Vice President of Strategic Initiatives for Support.com. His initial responsibility was to create the strategy for the company’s flagship software product, and for the past eighteen months he was charged with establishing Support.com’s leadership in the Internet of Things. He also served as interim VP Marketing. Prior to that he was Senior Vice President and General Manager of the SaaS division of a company providing automated financial services to the casino gaming industry.
Mr. Gruenfeld holds a BA degree in Psychology & Philosophy from SUNY at Stony Brook and is a former member of the board of directors of the Society of Certified Data Processors. He is also the author of fourteen widely acclaimed works of fiction and non-fiction.
Mr. Harris has over 40 year of experience as an Information Technology consultant specializing in the use of technology to gain competitive advantage. Mr. Harris was one of the lead data security and control partners in PW and PwC involved in founding this practice, developing the marketing strategy and building the practice. As the leader of this practice he performed numerous engagements for telecommunications, financial, government, and manufacturing clients to evaluate security policies, organization, procedures, and access control software and perform “hacking” to test security.
His skills and experience include:
- Major control and security and audited related work for a number of international financial institutions, technology companies, utility, communications, government, education and manufacturing clients.
- Technical experience includes auditing and review of controls for mainframe, LAN, communications and distributed systems in batch, on-line and data base environments.
- Mr. Harris is a frequent speaker on topics related to computer security, back-up and recovery and long-range data processing planning.
Mr. Harris holds a B.S.C., Accounting and Economics from the University of Pennsylvania (Thesis title: Interdivisional Transfer Pricing and an M.B.A., Operations Research from the Indiana University where he held a Research and Teaching Fellowship. He is a Certified Public Accountant, New York State and Pennsylvania State and a holder of Certificate in Data Processing and Certified Information Systems Auditor.
Bob Heuman is a senior IT professional who has designed and delivered systems for trading, risk and reporting for top-tier Financial Services firms for over 30 years. Bringing start-up experience to Wall Street he has built cutting-edge platforms for Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, and Deutsche Bank. As a systems architect he has designed fail-safe trade execution platforms and deployed them globally as well as having charted the path for evolving legacy systems. As a data architect he has designed numerous master data stores and has analyzed data flows front-to-back through enterprise platforms.
His experience both on the vendor and client side gives him perspective on vendor management, build-vs-buy decisions, and running proof-of-concept evaluations. His knowledge of the changing regulatory environment informs the design of systems needed to implement complex reporting requirements.
Some of Robert’s specialties include:
- Data governance
- Performance analysis
- Failure analysis
- Creation of Centers of Excellence to spread best practices throughout an organization
The trade execution platform he delivered for Deutsche Bank was awarded the Technology Managers Forum Innovation Award, and his contributions to industry messaging benchmarks earned him recognition as a STAC Fellow.
Robert holds a degree in Computer Science from MIT.
Dorothy Hill has over 25 years of expertise and program leadership in global financial services as well as the technology and governmental sectors. She has designed and supported the implementation of technology from Marketing Technology to US Department of Treasury FATCA solutions and futures trading interfaces with the Tokyo and Osaka Stock Exchanges in Japan. She has worked in the US, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Japan and Hong Kong with Goldman Sachs and McKinsey. She has led teams on Wall Street for ISDA contract negotiation across derivatives & futures trading desks/prime brokerage/funds management, compliance change management, controls frameworks and FINRA registration tracking and reporting. She is a subject matter expert in AML/KYC, OFAC, risk management & reporting (including CCAR, and counterparty due diligence), cybersecurity, data privacy, public company governance, investor activism, client services, and data management (including BCBS 239). Hill has held senior roles and served as a Board member for start-ups in technology (including SaaS) and leadership training.
Her experience includes:
- Change management and leadership of risk, compliance, and technology organizations on Wall Street (banks, broker-dealers, and asset management including hedge funds)
- Cloud business and marketing software, notably leadership and management of SaaS products, business & pricing models, client segmentation, and go-to-market.
- Client relationship management including organizational and technology design for shared services including business enterprise operations and resilience, and incident reporting
- National speaker on cybersecurity, global threat landscape and bad actor categories, data privacy regulations and cybercrime awareness / prevention
Dorothy is a member of the Risk Management Association (RMA), she has an MBA in Finance and Technology from NYU’s Stern School of Business and a BA from Dartmouth College.
Donna Marie Howe has over 25 years of hands-on success in identifying, assessing, mitigating and evaluating the impact of market, credit, operational. compliance and regulatory risks, with special expertise in the financial services industry, including banks, broker/dealers, hedge funds. asset managers, exchanges and insurance companies. She has worked with companies across the globe in choosing technology solutions and implementing the same, always using metric-based methods to sharpen design requirements and measure effectiveness. She has expertise in company governance, regulatory risk management, valuation, clearing and liquidity risk, capital optimization, stress-testing, model validation and metric-based innovation. Howe has held senior risk roles in major global banks such as UBS, Deutsche Bank, ABN-Amro, and Santander as well as insurance and asset management firms.
Her experience includes:
- Design and implementation of both global and US stress-testing platforms (CCAR, DFAST, ECB, etc.)
- Executed plan for data legacy compliance and plan for meta-data enhancements to move stress-test and regulatory capital calculations from one-off to BAU.
- Led cross-functional team of Risk, Audit and Compliance to redress issues from Mortgage Commitment Letter issued by FRB.
- Creation of practical, visionary strategy and management of complex technology implementations in Clearing, CDS, and Anti-Money Laundering.
- Designed methodology for measuring effectiveness of business changes to enhance bank culture; including marketing messages, employee incentives and fraud.
- Implemented a series of training seminars on Basle III, Stress-testing, Cyber risk, Blockchain and other technology risk drivers.
Donna has worked with industry groups to broaden access to risk management methods both as a member of ISDA’s collateral management committee and being on the Board of the Global Association of Risk Professionals for 10 years. She has a BA from the University of Michigan, attended New York University’s Graduate School of Economics, and is currently working towards a Master’s degree in Liberal Arts from Harvard University’s Extension School in Mathematics Education.
Rich Inserro has over 25 years of experience delivering significant business results through improved processes, technology and data management. Throughout his consulting career and in his role as a Big-4 Partner, Rich has defined, negotiated and delivered complex multi-national, transformational projects. He brings a combination of skills and experiences that enables him to bridge across the business, technology and operations to design change programs and make them endure.
Rich’s skills and experience include:
- Global enterprise initiative implementation
- Investigation and remediation of compliance failures
- Design and development of data governance and data management capabilities
- Broad knowledge of the financial service industry
- Strong cultural awareness, communications and leadership skills
Rich holds a BBA degree from the City University of New York, Baruch College.
Jeremy Kahn is an innovative technology consultant, CIO and attorney with over 25 years of experience. His leadership and consulting experience has crossed the private, public and government sectors. Jeremy has spent the past few years building a consulting organization focused on cybersecurity focusing on the financial, healthcare and hospitality vertical markets.
Jeremy’s areas of expertise include:
- Creating, staffing and managing technology business units.
- Corporate governance, data privacy and cybersecurity.
- Management of enterprise architecture, cybersecurity and application development projects.
- Implementing new technology to achieve core business goals, while maintaining a focus on financial impact on business.
Jeremy is an attorney and member of the NY State Bar Association. He has spoken at a numerous industry events on cybersecurity, disaster recovery and enterprise architecture and conducted CLE classes on cybersecurity. He earned his JD from Brooklyn Law School and he earned his BS in Policy Analysis from Cornell University. Jeremy currently lives outside of New York City with his wife and children where he serves on the school board as their “technology consultant” for the past 15 years.
Michael Katz has over 35 years experience in technology management, systems development, and helping companies achieve business value through technology innovation.
Michael’s skills and experience include:
- Analysis and presentations to executive teams of broad technology trends, typically as part of an overall analysis of technology in the enterprise
- Marketing and customer evaluations of specific projects with the objective of better understanding how to penetrate and grow market share
- Due diligence technical analysis of high tech companies being considered as acquisition targets, partners, or vendors for private equity firms, VCs, and companies
- Project management for IT programs
Michael has worked for a variety of technology companies, assisting them with product definition and product management. He began his career with vendors including IBM, Rolm, and Tandem Computers before becoming the COO and Managing Director for PricewaterhouseCoopers’ World Technology Centre. He has served as a CTO for several early stage companies helping them deploy technology for business advantage. As a consultant, Michael provides his expertise to many large and small companies as well as NGO including the World Trade Organization and various non-profits.
Michael holds a degree in Computer Science from the University of California at Berkeley.
John Kneiling has served as a Consultant, CTO, and executive for 30 years. John has served the Financial Services, Software, and related industries in organizations as diverse as Citibank, PwC Consulting, MetLife, and a major health services provider and insurer.
Mr. Kneiling’s skills and experience include:
- Information systems strategic planning and design
- Enterprise, Application, and Data Architecture
- Business Intelligence analysis and design
- Customer Relationship Management
Mr. Kneiling holds graduate and post-graduate Liberal Arts degrees. He obtained a Computer Science Diploma from New York University, where he was subsequently retained as Adjunct Faculty to teach Applied Business Computer Science seminars.
Alex Kramer has over 35 years of experience serving clients through a range of positions in consulting and IT management. Recent engagements have ranged from IT strategy to global sales force systems deployment to Cybersecurity and large-scale data analytics. Previously, as a Partner at PwC and IBM’s Global Business Services, Mr. Kramer focused on CRM, sales and service systems and the customer experience – helping CIO’s and senior IT management cope with the accelerating demands of value creation in this era of connected, mobile and social computing.
Mr. Kramer’s skills and experience include:
- CRM – customer facing processes and systems
- Business Development; strategy and implementation
- Market insight and development
- Data Analytics; products and markets
- Applications Outsourcing
Mr. Kramer has been a frequent speaker at CIO conferences, applications symposia and software vendor forums and has written several papers on the subjects referenced. He holds a Masters in Talmudic Law with undergraduate work in Mathematics and MBA work at Washington University, St. Louis.
Hank Leingang is a highly experienced executive and consultant. He drives business improvement, technology innovation, organization development and process change. Hank serves in full time CIO, interim CIO, consulting, executive advisory and coaching roles. He is passionate about business impact and solving complex problems through vision/strategy, technology, architecture, organization and accelerated execution.
Hank has 20 plus years experience leading IT in $100 million to Fortune 100 companies. As a transformational CIO at Bechtel Group, Viacom Inc. and Triangle Industries, Hank led strategic change in operating capability leveraging innovative use of new technologies, process re-engineering and organizational development. Hank also has served as an independent consultant for more than fifteen years.
Hank’s skills and experience include:
- Interim IT leadership
- IT strategy
- Data strategy
- Crisis management
- Operations improvement
- IT process improvement
Hank earned a Master’s in Business Administration from Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Administration from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Bart Lewin has more than thirty years’ experience in the Engineering and Information Technology fields, specializing in the Health Care, Retail, Gaming, and Hospitality Industries. He has expertise in marketing technology; IT infrastructure design; IT compliance (SOX, PCI, HIPPA); intellectual property development and management; product development (software/hardware engineering and manufacturing); organizational management; and IT systems selection and implementation. He has held technical and executive management positions for companies including Chevron Chemical Company, International Game Technology, Inc., and Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.
His skills include:
- Developing custom software on most popular platforms
- Serving as an expert witness in patent and software contract litigation
- Designing and implementing compliant and secure data and telecommunications networks
- Performing system selection and implementation processes
- Performing the day-to-day functions of a CTO.
Mr. Lewin has published numerous articles in industry trade magazines, has won several industry awards, and is a named inventor on multiple patents. Mr. Lewin holds a BA in Economics from Reed College.
Kent Lorentzen has over 30 years of Financial Services Industry hands-on success with a proven track record of creating, transforming and managing significant operations. Kent is a senior business professional with a unique blend of business and technology experiences, effective at liaising between business and IT as well as communicating with integrity to all levels of an organization. He has expertise in the areas of Business Analysis, Financial and Strategic Planning, Project Management and Governance, Risk and Compliance.
Kent’s experience includes:
- Successfully created Wealth Management businesses in both the US and the UK through Business Development, Recruiting Sales Professionals and Compliance SMEs. Built client-facing technology applications and leveraged surveillance applications to create compliant sales and marketing practices and mitigate suitability risk.
- Deployed Project Management, Change Management and Governance, Risk and Compliance Strategies to transform a loss-making Wealth Management franchise into a profitable enterprise. Extensive Business Process Management, Business Requirements gathering, Due Diligence, Workflow Design and Business analysis were required to complete this effort.
- Managed a global bulge-bracket Institutional Equities Division into profitability by deploying aggressive expense management strategies and created geographically oriented Metrics Reporting groups to monitor global support function KPIs for the business. Worked extensively with Compliance and Regulatory Reporting to enhance monitoring of Business adherence to the rules and regulations in NAM, EMEA and APAC regions
Mr. Lorentzen is the Treasurer and Member of the Board of Directors of the NY Pops Orchestra and former Chairman of the Finance Committee and member of the Board of Governors of the Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in Rahway, NJ.
Michael Maffattone is an Information Technology (IT) leader with over 30 years of experience in systems development, integration and operations in the trading, investment, banking and asset management businesses. During his career, he has worked at the U.S. central bank, a top macro hedge fund, the largest endowment and a leading mortgage Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT). His leadership approach over the years has been to work closely with business stakeholders to identify technology options, as well as process and personnel enhancements, and then use disciplined project, data and vendor management practices to implement solutions that meet company goals. Demonstrated leadership abilities include:
- Creating & aligning IT strategic plans to business goals
- Attracting, developing & retaining talented staff
- Implementing innovative technology to increase alpha
- Completing projects on-time and on-budget
- Reducing automation and operating costs
- Providing excellent customer service
Michael has a a B.S. degree in Computer Science, City University of New York and he is a graduate of the ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking at Georgetown University (Thesis: Project Portfolio Mgmt.).
Larry started his career at a global consulting firm specializing in financial management, operations improvements, and IT business management and systems. An experienced business advisor with over 30 years of experience, with proven leadership skills and expertise to drive efficiency and control through improving financial and performance management practices including management reporting, controllership and financial reporting, cost analysis, and operating process redesign. Extensive industry experiences with global organizations including F.1000 industrial and bio-pharmaceutical, financial services, and insurance companies. He is an excellent communicator and team player in working with colleagues at all organizational levels.
Larry’s areas of expertise include:
- Implementation of streamlined reporting practices and key performance measures.
- Business management process and systems redesign for shared service organizations including analysis of benchmarks and best practices.
- Information Architecture and systems roadmaps for Finance and Corporate Services.
- Design and implementation of financial management and accounting systems.
- Quality and cycle time improvement programs using Six Sigma methods and tools.
Larry is a CPA, a CGMA, and has held managerial positions including CFO and VP of Business Strategy for software (Oracle/PeopleSoft), and Senior Partner / Managing Director consulting firms. He was an adjunct professor at Columbia University’s Graduate Business School, and has authored numerous books and articles, served as editor-in-chief of several periodicals, regularly conducted educational training and webinars, and has served as chairperson of several professional societies and civic committees. His educational background includes a BA Economics and MBA Corporate Financial Management.
Bob Mankin possesses a business-tested, strategic and operational understanding of what it takes to build and/or transform financial institutions. Bob has successfully built and managed both income and staff organizations as a senior executive in commercial and investment banks. He has also served as an advisor to financial institutions and IT firms.
His skills and experience include:
- Financial institution business and staff management.
- Strategic planning, organization, business development and risk management.
- Subject matter expertise in a wide range of banking businesses including: fixed income, capital markets, mortgages, corporate, commercial, consumer and private banking, and corporate finance.
Dr. Mankin holds a BA degree in Mathematics from Brooklyn College, an MBA in Administration and Policy from City University’s Bernard Baruch Graduate School of Business and a DPS in Finance and Management from Pace University (doctoral thesis: A Comparison of Two Country Risk Assessment Approaches). Bob is a Trustee of the Hudson Institute and a member of the New York Chapter of the Risk Management Association.
Dan Nellius offers clients the benefit of 35 years of experience as a Partner at PwC Consulting, an executive at IBM Global Business Services and a CEO of a private equity portfolio company.
Dan’s skills and experience include:
- Business model transformation and new market entry;
- Software as a Service (SaaS) and Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Business Process Optimization and Operations;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Sales, Services, Marketing, & Partnerships
- Information Technology Strategy and Planning;
- Resolving Complex turn-arounds for Projects, Programs and Businesses.
Dan earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Arts and Sciences at University of Delaware – 1982.
Ari Neugroschl is a visionary, entrepreneurial IT executive, with over 25 years’ experience providing enterprise-wide leadership, guiding strategic direction and transformational decision making in business and technical initiatives. He drives large and complex IT organizations to enable agile innovation, business growth and operational excellence. Leveraging a collaborative style to build and lead high-performing cross-organizational teams to architect, implement, manage and streamline intricate IT designs.
Ari’s experience and skills include:
- Cybersecurity: Protecting franchise reputation through system, data security and cybersecurity assessments, while using controls & system implementations to mitigate risk.
- Infrastructure: Architecting and realizing corporate infrastructure to maximize communication efficiencies, secure critical assets, minimize vulnerability areas and lower risk profiles.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Due diligence pre/post-merger and acquisition integration, defining tactical direction, business operations insight and material cost savings across the global corporate landscape.
- Corporate Leadership: Outstanding communicator who presents critical, technical information to all levels, including organizational town halls and board presentations.
- ERP and CRM Solutions: Designing and introducing ERP and CRM systems to reengineer processes, procedures and communications for corporate efficiencies and turnarounds.
- Custom Systems: Partnering with business leaders to design, develop, and rollout global systems to transform and elevate corporate agility, visibility and compliance.
Mr. Neugroschl holds a BA degree in Economics from Yeshiva University.
Dalia Ophir is a senior IT professional with more than 30 years’ experience successfully building and delivering groundbreaking automated solutions within the banking and insurance industries. She has deep expertise in all facets of banking products and operations, and has held CIO positions at commercial and retail banks in New York and London. Dalia is recognized as a thought leader and domain expert, and was most recently the Global Product and Business Solutions manager in an international software company. She previously co-founded 2 start-up ventures, both of which are currently major players in the insurance space.
Dalia is technical and functional; her specialty is in building and forging robust IT organizations and leading major transformations with the focus on aligning technology with business goals while managing cost and risks.
Her skills and experience include:
- Information Systems, tactical and strategic planning, applications development, system implementation and program/project management, IT Governance and compliance.
Create technology-centric, including Core systems, Systems of Engagement, Internet based – consumer and business, Financial management and reporting, Business Intelligence, IT infrastructure and Computer operations, Information Security and Business Continuity
- Developing Centers of Excellence to leverage global product offerings to manage complex global problems while solving most challenging local industry requirements.
- Reducing IT organization costs and risks through application rationalization, infrastructure consolidation, IT asset management, vendor management, and organizational alignment.
Ms. Ophir holds a BA degree in Mathematics and Computer Science from Tel-Aviv university in Israel.
Rick Pfeiffer is a business leader with a 28-year track record of accelerating growth, restoring profitability, leading innovation, and managing disruptive change in the financial services industry. He also has provided his expertise in the Energy sector. He successfully led start-up ventures (GE Capital, India) and corporate turnarounds (AIG’s Global Consumer Finance Group) by developing high performance and collaborative teams from strategy development to execution.
His skills include:
|• Management Transformation||• Cultural Change||• Driving innovation|
|• Operational Expertise||• Team Building||• Change Management|
|• Relationship Management||• Cross-Divisional Initiatives||• Government Affairs / Liaison|
|• Corporate Integrations||• System Implementation||• Process Optimization|
|• Customer Product Segmentation||• Cost Analysis and Reduction||• Negotiating|
Rick received his BA in Biology from Amherst College and his MBA from the Darden School at the University of Virginia. He has filled board and senior executive roles.
André Politzer has over 30 years experience as an executive and consultant applying a combination of entrepreneurial, marketing, consumer data and digital expertise across industries such as Finance, Hospitality and Travel, High-Tech and Telecom, Energy, Real Estate, Transportation, Luxury Retail and Healthcare. He speaks fluently English and French. He creatively connects the dots between traditional and new digital multi-dimensional and multi-cultural environments with a focus on:
- Emergence and evolution of customer segments with a vertical approach
- Intersection of human behavior, data analytics, with hyper-personalization and related technologies
- Transformation of strategies to ensure sustainable client acquisition, loyalty and revenue growth
- Innovation of best practices and new ways to think about loyalty, financial and risk trends
- Training and coaching stakeholders designing and delivering programs adapted to cultural transformations
- Cross-departmental and Cross-Enterprise communication during transitions such as post-merger alignment strategies
- Challenging “shiny object” trends and syndromes in Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, FinTech and InsurTech
André is universally recognized by his clients, colleagues and peers as one of the most specialized and influential customer engagement consultant & mentor. He has a diverse background spanning both EMEA and North America working for 25 years as a senior executive in several companies forming new divisions or start-ups. He worked with prominent organizations such as THF Hotels, ADP Networks, Merrill Lynch Capital, Air France, Marvin Davis Entertainment (21st Century Fox), IDT Telecom and Johns Hopkins Health.
André holds a bachelor’s degree and an MBA in Economics from Université Paris IX Dauphine (France); a Hospitality Management Masters’ Degree from the Swiss International Institute of Management of Glion (CH) (a Cornell University affiliate); and a Graduate Certificate of Coaching from the University of Texas at Dallas (UTD).
Philip Pyburn has more than 25 years of professional experience as a business strategy and technology consultant with extensive experience delivering transformative change in finance, operations and technology management. His work focuses on the creation and adoption of strategies and management disciplines needed to leverage technology innovation to reduce cost, enhance collaboration and reduce risk.
Previously Phil was a Global Practice Area Director with Slalom Consulting and a Partner at the Ernst & Young Center for Business Innovation. He was also a professor at Boston University and the University of South Florida, as well as the founder of three software and insurance services companies.
Phil’s current interests include the impact of technology disruption on legacy organizations and strategies for exploiting artificial intelligence and blockchain to increase agility and reduce risk. Phil has written two white papers on Blockchain and Business Process Robotics that can be found at https://www.techpargroup.com/wordpress/wp-content/themes/techpar/whitepapers.php .
Phil’s experience includes:
- Managing technology innovation and process improvement
- Scrum project management and Scrum-at-Scale program management
- Redesigning processes to leverage technology and improve performance
- Risk management & regulatory compliance
- Business process robotics and artificial intelligence
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technology
Phil holds a master’s degree in Finance and IT from the M.I.T. Sloan School of Management and a Doctorate in IT and Operations from the Harvard Business School. He has also completed several certificate programs at M.I.T. in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and e-Commerce. In addition, Phil holds several recognized professional certifications spanning information privacy (GDPR), project management (Scrum), financial crimes compliance and Lean Six Sigma.
Mr. Sakamaki has a 30 year career in Information Technology supporting project management, supply chain business design and processes, system design and development, software evaluations and marketing primarily in the Japanese market. Harry also has experience helping place private equity investments.
Harry’s skills and experience include:
- Supply chain management and customer relationship management
- IT strategic planning and blueprinting
- Supply chain solutions evaluation and process design
- Corporate strategy and products evaluations for private equity investments
Mr. Sakamaki holds a MS in Operations Research from Stanford University.
Sachin Sangtani has over two decades of experience in consulting and information management. He has led large, transformational development teams as Chief Business Technologist for Client Intelligence (IBIE) at J.P. Morgan and as Program Manager at several other organizations, including Dairy Farm Group, the third largest FMCG retailer in Asia. Sachin has also led regional presales and professional services teams within product companies in the Business Intelligence space. Sachin has deep technical skills in the entire Business Intelligence stack, including the Hadoop ecosystem, columnar databases and BI front end tools. With diverse experience in a variety of verticals like Retail, Financial Services, Hospitality and Technology, Sachin is able to lead and drive complex projects to deliver value from and transparency of data to executives and key stakeholders across large organizations.
Sachin’s experience and skills include:
- Architecting and building the Client Intelligence platform (IBIE) within J.P. Morgan’s wholesale bank, providing a 360 view of a client’s profitability across all lines of business
- Designing and building a reference architecture and governance for Dairy Farm Group on BW for HANA as part of a five-year SAP transformation
- Managing the deployment of a large reengineering effort for Prime Services at Credit Suisse, with a focus on migrating the Prime Services Data Warehouse (PSDW) from Sybase to Oracle
Sachin Sangtani holds a Bachelor of Science (Magna Cum Laude) from Bentley University.
Mr. Scher has over 30 years of experience in leading large scale global IT organizations in a broad range of Fortune 1000 and the Public-Sector organizations. He has managed development and execution of information technology functional, process, technology and organizational transformation strategies of various scales. Mr. Scher has a proven track record in successful execution of initiatives that result in substantial value for the enterprise; increase in IT effectiveness and customer satisfaction, as well as efforts that substantially reduce Information Technology operational cost. Andrew has served as VP IT of Del Monte Fresh and COO IT for the State of Ohio, in addition to leadership roles at Honeywell and Cardinal Health.
Mr. Scher’s skills and experiences include:
- Delivered Strategic IT review and evaluation including Applications, Infrastructure, Organization, Procurement, Security and Process to public agencies. Used as a roadmap for organizational focus and re-engineering.
- Lead the four-year transformation of a global IT department (all elements of IT) from a cost center to a value center, while maintaining and decreasing operating costs.
- Successfully implemented global ERP (upgrade and new international instances); Drove common process and consolidation.
Mr. Scher holds a BA in Mathematics from the State University of New York at Albany and in certified as a Six Sigma Green Belt. He also holds ITIL V2 and V3 certifications.
Marc Schweitzer is a leader, innovator and change agent who enhances operating performance through process improvement and information technology. He has successfully managed CIO/CTO level processes and large scale IT projects utilizing a wide array of IT software and services. Marc is a seasoned executive with a penchant for operational impact and client satisfaction. He is broadly accomplished throughout a career of “Big Five” consulting and Fortune 300 senior management. Marc has 25 years of international business and IT experience with an emphasis on Latin America. Strengths Include:
- Enterprise IT Strategic Planning
- Large program and project planning and execution
- Application and infrastructure rationalization and transformation
- Global operational transformation
- Packaged software evaluation, selection and implementation
Mr. Schweitzer holds a BA degree from Tufts University, Medford, MA
John Singel served clients as a PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting partner for more than 20 years. For 14 of these he was U.S. and subsequently Global Practice Leader for IT Services including both consulting and systems integration.
John has deep experience in a number of areas, notably:
- Project estimation and management for multi-million dollar projects
- Diagnosis and rescue of troublesome projects
- Strategy, planning and management of IT services offerings
- IT strategy, organization development and best practices
Mr. Singel received a BS in Physics from Carnegie Institute of Technology (now Carnegie Mellon University) and an MBA from the University of Connecticut.
Mr. Trojan is an international business lending and technology expert, thought leader and speaker. He specializes advising/consulting on:
- Global Strategy
- Banking/Bank Partnerships
- Technology, including Blockchain
- Credit Risk Management
- Regulatory/Legislative Affairs
From 2012-2017, Mr. Trojan was the CEO of the Commercial Finance Association (CFA), the global trade organization representing the asset based lending, supply chain finance, trade finance, and factoring industry.
Mr. Trojan earned a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) in Finance, a Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science, and a Bachelor’s of Science in Electrical Engineering, all from Washington University in St. Louis.
Stuart Werner has over 30 years of experience including serving as the CIO of 4 public companies, all in the retail / fashion industry. His CIO experience has focused on the heavy lifting to turnaround and transform companies that were held back one way or another in the technology area. His experience includes substantial ERP experience including with SAP and Infor M3, acquisitions integrations, as well as strategy and governance. 2 of the 4 companies Stu has been with have been highly acquisitive where there was a strong focus on technology integrations including infrastructure, applications, business processes, organization and governance. A 3rd company where Stu was the CIO, he overhauled the technology infrastructure, organization and costs contributing significantly to profitability, positioning for acquisitions and the ultimate sale of the company.
He has served as Worldwide Partner with Andersen Business Consulting. His responsibilities included leading the Northeast Supply Chain and Retail Technologies practices. Through his combined CIO and IT Consulting experience he has developed a strong acumen in the following areas:
|· Strategic Systems Planning
· Omni Channel
· ERP – SAP, Infor M3
· Turnaround Execution
· Governance & Risk
· Organizational Change
|· Contract Negotiations
· Cost Control
· Business Intelligence
· Information Security
|· Strategic Sourcing
· M&A Integration
· Process Re-engineering
· Shared Services
· Disaster Recovery
Stu is a Certified Public Accountant (currently inactive status) and obtained his Certificate in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) from The Association for Operations Management (APICS).
Eli Willner is an accomplished and seasoned technologist and business executive. A “serial entrepreneur”, and hands-on manager, Mr. Willner has worked in both large, established organizations and smaller start-ups and applies his freshness of vision and creativity regardless of milieu. He is especially at home in the publishing, education and outsourcing industries where he has a formidable track record but his wide range of knowledge and broad experience make him a valuable asset in any industry. A skilled communicator, Mr. Willner has been instrumental in closing numerous major contracts at his various places of employment.
His skills and experience include:
- Traditional and electronic publishing technologies
- High-volume e-commerce implementation
- Multi-domain outsourcing (on and offshore)
- Education, especially online education
- Process analysis and optimization
- Software development and general management
Mr. Willner received his BS in Computer Science with honors from Brooklyn College, CUNY and has completed course work toward an MS in Computer Science at Brooklyn College as well. He is past Chairman of the XML Forum of New York, has served on several standards committees and has written and lectured extensively on his various areas of expertise.
Paulette Woolf is a business transformation professional with a successful track record of over 35 years in implementing solutions for global organizations. As such she has a clear picture of the challenges that arise when operating in a complex, diverse environment. She has an insightful, working knowledge of process re-engineering, governance, audit, team management and leadership which she has leveraged to deliver operational efficiencies, and risk mitigated, cost effective services to clients.
Her skills and experience include:
- Extensive experience in business transformation. She established and managed a global internal management consulting function at the United Nations.
- Woolf was Change Management Lead for the UN’s enterprise-wide implementation of its $385mm ERP system for 40,000 staff in over 70 locations.
- Successfully introduced management audit at the UN directing the management audit function within the organization’s Department of Oversight.
- Re-engineered and automated NYC government procurement processes ($8 billion annual procurement budget)
Ms. Woolf holds a Master’s Degree in Public Administration from NYU’s Wagner Graduate School of Public Service.
John Zakrasek has over 30 years of experience delivering significant business results through technology. As a consultant and Senior VP, John has crafted, negotiated and delivered over $1B in complex multi-national, multi-vendor, transformational outsourcing agreements for clients and providers across applications and infrastructure. He has successfully developed and implemented Strategic Information Plans, organization restructuring, merger consolidations, substantial cost reduction initiatives and large, time-sensitive programs.
John’s skills and experience include:
- Outsourcing strategy, contract structure, negotiation and delivery
- Large program and project planning and implementation
- Application and infrastructure rationalization and transformation
- Strategic information technology planning
- Process improvement, service level design and management
Mr. Zakrasek holds MBA and MA degrees from Texas Tech University and a BS degree from Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois.